• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

Anyone Scheduled for Interviews in October yet???

Interview scheduled for Oct 1

Hi, I just called KCC and was told that my interview is scheduled for OCTOBER 1st! Am I lucky or what!

Oh, I was also told that my letter has not been mailed yet, and will be mailed out in 3-5 business days. They said if I do not receive the letter in 4-6 weeks notify them and they can resend it via email... Will my luck, I'll be requesting the letter by email...guess that's the disadvatage of having the interview so early

congratulation.....

To gemofthecarib :
congratulation , i am from Egypt my case number 35** so god willing it will be current in Nov.
I want to ask you when exactly you call KCC for know your interview date after your number had been current in visa bulletin for September in 13-8-2008 ?

Just got the news about half an hour now... did not even have to ask for it. I called they took my case number, and other info, then told me my date is scheduled fro Oct 1

Thank you for your inquiry.

An interview for this case has been scheduled at the American Consulate/Embassy of Ankara on October 8, 2008. A notification letter will be mailed to you from KCC within the next 7-10 business days. Please direct any further questions regarding the processing of your case to this embassy

:d:d

HI!!!
I called today and they told me mine is october 1st ;). They also told me I have to call back if I don't get the 2nd letter. I think the 2nd NL is need to enter to the embassy and to do the mediacal checks.

DIVERSION: I have no intention of hijacking this thread but I have been trying to start a new thread to ask a very important question, but I keep getting a server error. I have tried multiple computers, Windows, Linux, Firefox, I.E. and I still have no luck.

Can someone please tell me if s/he has had a similar issue? If so, what's the solution? If not, can I PM my message and someone post it for me?

Thanks in advance (and sorry for the momentary hijack)

===> Error messages
Firefox - None - blank page

I.E.
The website cannot display the page
HTTP 500
Most likely causes:
The website is under maintenance.
The website has a programming error.
<===

got mail from KCC, interview schelduled for 27th October,2008

Thats strange. My CN is 2009AF000011XX and i called KCC today to confirm my interview date and i was told that an interview date has not been scheduled for my case..but u already have an interview date and my case number comes before yours.What do u think is wrong? Please respond.

Hi, I am not smart enough to do so. I don't know how to ask KCC for interviewing date. My case is current for October.

I asked them 2 times about this but they responded that:

Your case number is now current for interview processing. You may contact KCC after 7 to 10 business days for information about a possible interview date. Once the interview date has been scheduled, you will receive a notification letter from KCC.

KCC didn't tell me my interview date.
How to email KCC to request Interviewing Date?
Please help me ...

error

DIVERSION: I have no intention of hijacking this thread but I have been trying to start a new thread to ask a very important question, but I keep getting a server error. I have tried multiple computers, Windows, Linux, Firefox, I.E. and I still have no luck.

Can someone please tell me if s/he has had a similar issue? If so, what's the solution? If not, can I PM my message and someone post it for me?

Thanks in advance (and sorry for the momentary hijack)

===> Error messages
Firefox - None - blank page

I.E.
The website cannot display the page
HTTP 500
Most likely causes:
The website is under maintenance.
The website has a programming error.
<===

i experienced that earlier this week . i have not tried again