anyone recently talk to IIO? please share info.

popat green

Registered Users (C)
Hey friends,

Does recently anyone talked to IIO whose RD is between 15-JUN to 20-JUN? Does your case assigned to officer? EAC-01-241 to EAC-01-248 can also provide their experience with IIO.

Green popat

No Title

i talked to iio last week. she told me my case has not been assigned to an officier yet. they are working on apr 15 cases. mine is eac-01-243-xxxx.

RD 6/1, Talked toIIO this morning and RFE

Hi,
Few minutes back spoke to IIO about my case and itseems RFE was gererated on my case. But they have not given me the specific reason. They said they will mail me the RFE in couple of weeks.

My case is not complecated at all. Same Employer from the begining, EB2, RIR ,RD 06/01/2001, ND 08/06/2001, country India and State MD.

Any one has any idea about what may be the RFE about??/

Please help me.

Thanks
More????

what does the second part mean in EAC-02-xxxxx ???

my RD is 9/17/2001 and it is EAC-02-xxxxx

Please share if anybody knows what it means?

i see most of the filers before july have it as 01

Talk to iio yesterday.

Case has not be assigned yet. Told to wait for couple more months.

RD 06/13
ND 08/10
EAC-01-243

IIOs no longer give us more info than AVM, All the answers are standard.

Talked to IIO and was told they were finishing up April cases.

RFE..

90% of the cases RFE is regarding your pay stubs.They need to check whether you still have a job.. Also they may ask about W2 and your tax returns.. Take it easy.. All the best. Some cases I have heard they ask for birth certificate ..

As I always say: It is useless taking to an IIO.

I will talk to IIO only if VSC says they are processing June cases, otherwise I believe I will get the standard answer: Not Assigned yet....