Anyone recently got Namecheck cleared ?

I-140 RD JAN-26-2004 (Pending)
I-485 RD March-05-2004 (Pending)
2 EADs
2 APs

Name check pending with FBI.

Sent email-message to FBI in FEB, MARCH, APRIL, MAY (No response at all)

Only 3 cases approved

donkeykong said:
USCIS is approving on an average 40-50 cases per week with NDs in Sep / Oct , check the scan reports.

Looking at report looks like only 3 cases approved of WAC-04-261-5xxxx

There is something wrong ..

donkeykong said:
USCIS is approving on an average 40-50 cases per week with NDs in Sep / Oct , check the scan reports.
DK,

Well then they forgot that there are other months in a calendar year and other years too. The point is either there might be some different kinds of checks that are performed in some specific months or they might be after some brownies(from their government heads) to just show some efficiency on those months you mentioned

-Sonpapdi

USCIS CA center totally fooling all of us from last 1 month there are very few 485 Approvals, dont know what happen.

any if u called saying name check is pending that is bullshit.

other service centers are doing very good and CSC only moving dates.

rb180
I-485 Dec.2004
no lud so far after FP

Name Checks Delay

Hi,

I am also in the same boat as most of you! In the Name Check Process!

RD:I485-Mar 2004
Sent email to FBI: Mar 2005(Bounced)
Sent Snail Mail to FBI: Mar 2005
Sent Fax to FBI:Mar 2005
Sent FOIPA Request: Mar 2005(Received on Apr)

Namecheck - how many times?

Hello All,
Does anybody know how many times a name check is triggered by USCIS? I looked up on this forum and could not find an answer. Is it based on FP? I checked with FBI last year and they came back saying that the name check was done around the time my I-485 was filed. I have since been asked to go for a second fingerprint. Will this trigger yet another name check?

THanks,

The trigger is, at least in my case, is filings of I-485s. CSC sent the requests in a couple of weeks after receipt of I-485. I learnt this from FOIPA.

I guess you can also find this out by asking your congressman to talk to FBI.

It is a conspiracy guys. USCIS wants to suck more money from us through EAD renewal and Advance paroll apps. They just blame on FBI and nobody can touch FBI. so, it works fantastic for USCIS.

I just spent $175 for my EAD renewal. :mad:

Ya, agree. It's also an issue of their job. By slowing down processing via nice excuse like name checking, they create new applications such as AP, EAD and more enquiries. By processing these applications and enquiries, they slow down primary application even more. Got it? It’s a dead lock. A very nice loop to keep their job and show Congressman how hard they are working. Everybody happy except us. :mad:

romit said:
It is a conspiracy guys. USCIS wants to suck more money from us through EAD renewal and Advance paroll apps. They just blame on FBI and nobody can touch FBI. so, it works fantastic for USCIS.

I just spent $175 for my EAD renewal. :mad: