Anyone recently did their biometrics at Boston ASC?

jefkorn

Registered Users (C)
Have an biometrics appointment for my N-400 at 11 AM at Boston ASC, thinking of getting there first hing in the morning so can be home on time to pick up kids from school.

I know that many people may have been given the same time so the folks at ASC do it on first come first serve basis for a given batch of people.

Are they strict/anal about having someone show up an hour earlier than the scheduled time?

Don't want to be stuck waiting in Boston traffic if I don't have to be :)

Have an biometrics appointment for my N-400 at 11 AM at Boston ASC, thinking of getting there first hing in the morning so can be home on time to pick up kids from school.

I know that many people may have been given the same time so the folks at ASC do it on first come first serve basis for a given batch of people.

Are they strict/anal about having someone show up an hour earlier than the scheduled time?

Don't want to be stuck waiting in Boston traffic if I don't have to be :)

Hi,
Could you tell me how your biometrics appointment went at the Boston ASC? I'm in a similar situation. I have an appointment for 8am (adjustment of status) and a doctor appointment at 9am same day in Boston. I was wondering if arriving early will guarantee me early service. How long does the biometrics process take? I'm hoping to complete my biometrics in time to meet up with the 9am doctor appointment. Thanks.

It depends on how many people they have that day. Once you are in, it will probably take 20-30 minutes tops assuming you have few people ahead of you. The actual FP and biometrics process hardly takes 5 minutes or so. You could certainly go there earlier than your appointment time on the day of appointment. You have a valid reason, just tell them if they ask why are you earlier... I don't think showing up an hour or so earlier is going to be a problem.

Arriving early will help in your case because if they do ask you why early, show them the appoitnment prinout from doctor's website or some other thing you have to show them that you actually have a doc appointment at 9AM.

Good luck!