Anyone received card from San Jose office within 3 weeks of stamp?

gcnowap

Registered Users (C)
I had my passport stamped in San Jose office in Oct 20, 2004 but now I am still waiting for the physical card.

Did anyone get stampled around that time already received the card?

Thanks

I got stamped on the same date at SJO, no card yet and no updates (CO/CM) on the case status site.

Looks like people who stamped at SFO around the same date have already got the card.

Hi guys,

My wife and me recieved I-485 approval last week and we have made Infopass appt in San Jose INS for passport stamping on Nov 24. Can any of you please post stamping experience at San Jose.

Also, we recieved a "welcome notice" rather than an approval notice asking us to go for stamping. Is this likely to cause any complications in stamping.

Thanks!

Me and my wife had our passports stamped on October 27th. My wife received her card today .... my status online has not changed - it looks like they have not even ordered my card.... so it is all pretty weird.. some get it quickly and some wait, I suppose!

Cards mailed before passport stamping

Folks,

Our online status on the USCIS website says that our cards were mailed on 11/11. Is that possible given that we are yet to go for our passport stamping?

The cards haven't arrived yet and I am little nervous since I called NSC and changed my address on 11/1? Anyone knows how long it takes for the address change to take effect?

Thanks,
Suchax.

My husband and I both got stamped on 18th Oct in San Jose. I got my card on 12th Nov and my online message has been changed several times. But my husband hasn't got his card nor his online status. I am a little worried. It seems the speed for getting the card can vary significantly without any reason.

gc-despo said:
Hi guys,

My wife and me recieved I-485 approval last week and we have made Infopass appt in San Jose INS for passport stamping on Nov 24. Can any of you please post stamping experience at San Jose.

Also, we recieved a "welcome notice" rather than an approval notice asking us to go for stamping. Is this likely to cause any complications in stamping.

Thanks!

Please go to this thread for stamping details at San Jose office:
http://www.immigrationportal.com/showthread.php?t=148123&highlight=stamping+san+jose

Overall it was a nice experience. Took about 45 min all together. Officer is nice.

stamped on Oct 21

Got stamped on Oct 21 at SJC. Received cards for me and my wife on Nov 15 (same day)

My wife got her card three days back, and I got mine two days back.

Thanks everyone for sharing your experience during the past 4 years!!!!!

san jose stamping but no I-89

hello fellow members

after receiving approval letter from san jose local office i got my passport stamped with I-551......but the officer did not asked me to surrender EAD, AP or I-94......neither he processed I-89 or ADIT.......is it going to delay my green card processing?????.....i do remember that when i had my interview back in 2003, the officer had me sign and index fingered on a small white piece of paper framed in plastic.....is that I-89 ....also my approval letter did not mentioned anything about I-89 or ADIT but just stamping if i need to.

thanks gurus in advance for inputs.