Anyone receive decision from NSC/NJX EX461 ?

pcOR03

Registered Users (C)
Hi Guys,

I am just wondering whether anyone receive anything from this officer?

My RFE response (EB1 OR permanent position) has been with her/him almost 3 months. My attorney told me that it was not a good sign because most of approvals were sent within two weeks. :(

Any information is appreciated.

pcOR03

PCor3,

I dont know whether it is a good sign or bad sign after months of rfe response received and no decision yet. It depends on what type of rfe and the content of the response. If the response content is large i think they take longer time to make a decision. My response to rfe (eb1 or) was received on jan 12th and still no decision yet. I sent a huge package as a response. I am just hoping it will be approved very very soon.

Hi bhakum,

My RFE response is very simple--just a letter from HR people, saying that it is a permanent job. That's why my attorney said they should approve it within 2 weeks. Otherwise, they might be working on a denial letter now....

Good luck with your case. It is more than 150 days now, they have no excuese not to process your reply.

pcOR03

Well..definately one can call (they dont talk to benificary) INS if it is more than 60 days after they received response to rfe and no decision yet. I doubt if that will really help. Usually they send you a standard letter saying that due to the pending case load your case proc time has been extended or something like that.
We got such a response for our call after 4 months of rfe response received. Again, it is all case by case basis. does not hurt to call them which might trigger some action on the case.