Anyone Recd' Interview/Oath Letter in Florida

sg_orl

Registered Users (C)
I am tryimg to find out if anyone has had N-400 interview or oath experience in either Orlando Sub-office or any other Sub-office in Miami DO. I see the processing dates not moving at all in the past few months. Does anyone have an idea what's going on? I would really appreciate if some of you can please share your timelines and experience. Thanks.

Hi Sg_orl:
I have not received an interview/oath letter as yet, but was wondering if you had heard of any experiences from anyone? I have also applied in Orlando, with a PD of July 2004. BTW, do you happen to know whether the online case information ever shows up? my ssc* still does not show up online.

Priority date: September 2002
FP: October 2002
IV appointment for January 2004 cancelled by CIS in December 2003
FP2: July 2004
Still awaiting IV reschedule
Have had to call 800 number and visit Orlando DO on several occasions to check on status. What is your timeline like?

JanDouw said:
Priority date: September 2002
FP: October 2002
IV appointment for January 2004 cancelled by CIS in December 2003
FP2: July 2004
Still awaiting IV reschedule
Have had to call 800 number and visit Orlando DO on several occasions to check on status. What is your timeline like?
hi i am also waiting for a decesion on wifes case she had her interview but no decesion was made on her case. , please update if any body has received any decesion threr cases in orlando office thanks

mr needy said:
hi i am also waiting for a decesion on wifes case she had her interview but no decesion was made on her case. , please update if any body has received any decesion threr cases in orlando office thanks

hi any news on oath letter from orlando

nada

was iv'ed on nov 9th and was approved but nothing since then did any one got oath letter from miami do please post