Anyone please provide an update about I 751 filed during Jan-Feb 2007

svp78

Registered Users (C)
Hey

I applied for I751 at TSC during last week of Jan 2007 and haven't received renewed greencard yet. anyone has approved recently or have similar situation like me please provide your feedback here so I can have an idea about actual processing time.

I'm also in the same situation as you are cos I applied first week in Feb 07. I 'm also still waiting on mine.

Hey

I applied for I751 at TSC during last week of Jan 2007 and haven't received renewed greencard yet. anyone has approved recently or have similar situation like me please provide your feedback here so I can have an idea about actual processing time.

Are you guys still waiting for yours as well? My wife applied first week of Feb '07 and still waiting for ours. Ours is processing at the Nebraska office which claims that Feb 9th applications should be complete. :(

I applied in January to NSC. My reciept date is January 18, 2007.

I am still waiting. I have had no communication since I did my biometrics. Since they are passed my processing date I called and asked for a service request. I just recieved a letter from them saying that my case is pending they will let me know once a decision is made.(not much of a service request)

I am so sick of this entire process. Who knows at this point how long it will take!!!!!!!!!!!

You are not alone

Traversm,

You are not alone. My reciept date was also 1st week in February 2007 and I have not receive nothing from TSC.

There are numerous others who have n't heard from their Service centers either.
Find consolation in them.
Check out VisaJourney.com or the link below which will lead you to the "Others".

http://www.visajourney.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=82685&st=525&start=525

Have you thought of applying for your N-400 yet?
That could be an option out of this delay.

S

I applied in January to NSC. My reciept date is January 18, 2007.

I am still waiting. I have had no communication since I did my biometrics. Since they are passed my processing date I called and asked for a service request. I just recieved a letter from them saying that my case is pending they will let me know once a decision is made.(not much of a service request)

I am so sick of this entire process. Who knows at this point how long it will take!!!!!!!!!!!

All of you next month will be eligible for citizenship...if you meet the requirements I wouldn't hesitate to file. The N-400 push for the I-751 when nothing has been made. It's amazing that people that have applied even in Aug07 in other centers are already with their 10 yr green card in hand...ya'll should be get together and ask their congressmen...so much about elections...what about the legal people here! it's almost a punishment...go for the citizenship, I mean you won't loose anything...I guess.

Thanks,

I will check it out. I gave thought to the N-400 but I am not sure if I want to be a citizen???
Well thanks for the link and good luck to all of you