Anyone please help!!

paracha3

Registered Users (C)
I am very nervous writing this hoping someone would help me. I mailed my N-400 and supporting documents today. After mailing them i realized that i had said "NO" to

"Have you EVER been arrested, cited, or detained by any law enforcement officer (including INS and military officers) for any reason?"

question.:eek: I then remember that i was given a speeding ticket almost 5 years back which in part i paid and rest took defensive driving course.
What should i do now? Did i commit the crime of misinforming USCIS? Is there ANY solution to this?

Please HELP. Thank you all!!!

paracha3 said:
I am very nervous writing this hoping someone would help me. I mailed my N-400 and supporting documents today. After mailing them i realized that i had said "NO" to

"Have you EVER been arrested, cited, or detained by any law enforcement officer (including INS and military officers) for any reason?"

question.:eek: I then remember that i was given a speeding ticket almost 5 years back which in part i paid and rest took defensive driving course.
What should i do now? Did i commit the crime of misinforming USCIS? Is there ANY solution to this?

Please HELP. Thank you all!!!

Read the answer I gave to Irishalien on his thread "New to this, any help would be appreciated"
It applies to you too.

Good Luck. :)