Anyone ND in Nov 2003 still waiting?

honeysusu

Registered Users (C)
Guys:

i guess i am the unluckiest one to be left out. just received the ref letter request educational evidence and send in. since the 1st letter was lost in the mail in Mar. any one has the same experience please tell me will nsc request another ref? usually how long does it take to get approval after the evidence is submitted. really getting nervous because i think since my application is in so much troubles, anything could happen to me.

I-140

After getting the RFE response for I-140 USCIS (NSC) is usually taking 2-3 weeks to get the decision.
Good Luck man, yours will be approved soon.

Last edited by a moderator:
i want to know if nsc will only send out 1 ref or couples of them request different things, it might sound stupid. but i'm really in a stage of frustration. anybody please help.

Hi honeysusu,

Good to see your posting after a long break, Sad to learn that your 140 is still not approved. However, there are a few 2003 applicants voicing their grievances here and some more silently suffering.

I have read applicants after responding to RFE, waiting from 1 week to 8 weeks before getting their approval. Your approval should be on its way.

Good luck.

DIGS
EB3, India
RD Apr04
140 ??

thank you, digs. yeah, i was away for a while now coming back with no good news waiting for me. anyways, i guess i can still hang on there for a while.

I have submitted my RFE on Apr 26, but nothing happended yet.

what is your office code, mine is NSC/NQK EX380.

yuren said:
I have submitted my RFE on Apr 26, but nothing happended yet.

what is your office code, mine is NSC/NQK EX380.
i have no idea where to find office code since my lawyer has my 140 app receipt.

It is the officer code who handles the case, different officer handles the cases in different pace, I hope yours is the fast one.

hey honeysusu !

Good to see you back in the forum. First of all, relax. You must be happy atleast they touched your case. This is a very common RFE, so don't worry. As soon as you submit the response, your case will be approved soon in a week or two.

If you are still worried, think of me :), you know I am a Sep 2003 filer, still waiting - recently got a news that my file is stuck in security review !

I wish you good luck.

Dear BMT:

Thank you for your encouragement. hope your case will be moving pretty soon. i will pray for you.