Anyone left July 2001 RD?

I am a senior on the waiting list.
ND: 06/05/2001
RD: 05/04/2001

Could anybody tell me why?
To whom should we pray?

gary99

Have you tried to call an IIO and stated that your application has passed due. From other different threads in the forum, they are clearly indicating that NSC is processing beyond june-01. You should call them up and request for someone to look at your application.

In another note, I talked to an IIO today. He told me to wait, they are processing Aug 1 RD and mine ND is Aug 29. I told him my RD is July 17. He said mine is in security check stage. I am pretty sure few of us have been randomly pulled out for detailed security check.

Hope once the official processing date has passed beyond Aug, I can call them up and ask for the reason which no one has taken a look at it yet.

-c

my RD is in April,2001
one of the IIO said that it'll take few months once the priority date goes past ourND/RD. The officials will come back to a sweep after clearing certain amount of cases. So bear with the fact that it's going to be a long wait.

kdk

Pcsowhat,
Thank you for your advice.
I call INS twice a couple of months ago. The lady who answered my call was not nice at all. So I wrote to them last week, Hoping to obtain their attention. My friends also helped me ask senators' offices to inquire my case. But, these seemed unhelpful.
I just wonder HOW INS choose people for security check!

Rational55,
I haven't received any info. from INS. The AVM is still "... fingerprint ...".

Pcsowhat,
Thank you for your advice.
I call INS twice a couple of months ago. The lady who answered my call was not nice at all. So I wrote to them last week, Hoping to obtain their attention. My friends also helped me ask senators' offices to inquire my case. But, these seemed unhelpful.
I just wonder HOW INS choose people for security check!

Rational55,
I haven't received any info. from INS. The AVM is still "... fingerprint ...".

hey donot worry there are lot of people who have applied in july are waiting even after filing rfe. i think those who applied in july are slight unlucky

Too many files in July. The lucky ones got approved first. Come next February all the others like mine will get approved hopefully.

Limit to 1 call per month with IIO is my advise. From what I understand from other's experiences.. those f**rs get pissed off when you speak very often. (However each person's perspective is different). I called in Oct once, and they told me that "We are currently processing April 2001 crap" I am planning to call this week for my Nov's quota

Any guess on what will be the 485 processing times for NSC when them bring that out next week???

I mean to ask the date for which currently NSC is processing. I got the reply from another thread. It is 08/01/2001. What about the July filers like me? We missed the boat???

z99 , these official dates are not so imp

these official dates are not accurate date. They give some idea but they are not so reliable.

I guess not, INS has temporarily stopped approving applications.

I guess the best way for us is to look at rupnet and verify whether people have got approvals after Nov 22nd, RFE's yes, updated RUPNET yes, but no approvals.