Anyone knows the next oath date in San Francisco

ibm101

Registered Users (C)
Hey: Does anyone have the info on next oath dates in San Francisco. Is there any website which mentions about the dates of Oath in San Francisco October onwards.

Plz can someone help. Any help would be appreciated. Thx!

ibm.. welcome back

yeah plz tell us, whats the news? hows ur case going? U are asking about oath dates... so i assume there is some + progress with ur case. :)

hI shaky;

yes, finally as I HAD MENTIONED IN MY EARLIER POSTS i had filed a law suit against Cis. Finally after 3 months of wait I RECD A refingerprinting notice. mY LAWYER told me that i should expect a oath letter in October and I AM TOO EAGER TO get my oath letter now.

THE INTERESTING PART IS THAT the CIS has requested my lawyer to withdraw the case. I AM VERY HAPPY but the only loss was of $1000 my lawyers fee.

After the big "danda" on the CIS they finally said that my name check is clear though FBI had already cleared my name on 11th Feb., 2004.

Now after almost 2 yrs I wait desperately to see the US passport.

So I would request u 2 hire an attorney if ur case still gets stuck by CIS due to so called muslim name. Let me know if u need attorney's name. Very honest attorney (his websit is www.litwinlaw.com.)

Will keep u posted once I get the oath letter.

Hey Rahul thx for the dates of oath ceremony however, if u scroll down the dates are till September only. Do u have further update on San Francisco Oath dates?

Hey, Glad to note the good news. Withdraw the case when you get your oath letter. Great going.

I dont have furthur dates, you must call the Court clerk to find out.... they have all updated info

Rahul

Ibm.. Congrats

I am sure u feel happy now and when u get oath i can imagine how u will feel.
by the way ur * Danda * worked, keep this Danda in there until u get ur oath letter. :)