Anyone knows if President signed s.2045

No Title

I asked Monica if he signed the bill and she said - "Yes, Of course I took my birth control PILL !"
So her gap continues to widen\' (communication gap that is!)

No Title

Well, no I couldn\'t capture it on Konica but it is true that the bill has to be signed to by Oct 17 and the president has the Veto power prior to or on Oct 17. Generally, if the Prez. is inclined for a veto, he usually does so within the first week of the bill presented to him. But in the case of S.2045, it looks like it is not in for a veto and the bill is expected to be signed by Oct. 17 because congress will not adjourn prior to or on Oct 17. Prez. has also indicated that that he would sign the bill (although initially they expressed concerns because the Latino bill was not attached to it). I am positive that the Prez. will sign the bill tomorrow, well, we will have to wait and see PATIENTLY (ofcourse).

The fun begins after the bill is signed becuase that\'s when we have to struggle to find out how INS interprets and implements the bill. That probably take 2 months (purely mine and my lawyers assumption) to understand INS interpretation of the bill. Till then, you sure can change jobs after the bill gets signed but it will be at your risk of INS interpretation.

On one of the lawyer\'s website, I found some interesting news on S.2045

http://fragomen.com/newnews/newnews.html
Don\'t give up your hopes...