Anyone know about this new change

GC_Archie

Registered Users (C)
Guys,

My attorney told me that he got some internal mail saying you have to file your 485 from where your 140 is approved, does anyone heard about this new rule change. I appreciate your response as I\'m concerned what happens to the applcations already submitted.

Thanks
Archie

not heard

The Attorney my friend works with sent the forms and signature card for my friend to sign, in order to submit to Vermont cent last week. His I-140 was approved through NSC. And NSC does not require signature card for EAD. I am sure the attorney is going to send I-485 to Vermont since my friend is working at east coast now.

Hope helps.
shansc

No Title

My I-140 is approved in Vermont, but my attorney says it\'s not a problem to file in Nebraska. So they sent it to Nebraska. Don\'t know what will happen next?

Thanks for the response

I was under the same impression but when I heard about this I told him it can\'t be but he says he has the circulation. I too know so many guys applied like that because most of us are consultants and work in different region (INS) than our sponsored company. Anyway thanks for your response and let\'s wait n see whether it will be official.

Archie

No Title

I am worried when you say that he has the circulation.. any pointers on web to this circulation.. so that I can bring my attorney\'s attention to it.

Thanks

-Viru

My attorne says no problem

My I-140 was through VSC, and the I-485 being sent to NSC. The attorney said no problem and that he had been doing this in the past. Anyone has official regulation on this, please post.