anyone issued RFE OCt 21 recd RFE details yet ???

wantmygc

Registered Users (C)
Hello
I received RFE on Oct 21. Till yesterday, lawyer had not recd any info on it.
Has anyone who recd RFE on/around Oct 21 recd their info. IF so pls post details.

Thanks
RD: 10/18
ND: 11/29

RFE issued 10/21

RFE issued on 10/21 for me and my wife. No sure why both of us got. I just checked with my lawyer, he hasn't received yet. Pls. let me know when youknow about it. I am tired of speculating, why both of us got RFE. Do you know anyone in the same boat ?

Thanks

still not recd RFE.

Saw on a post here that u chd receive it within 4 business days if the AVM says 'On mmm dd it was mailed to you". That means shd have recd it by 10/25..........
Lawyer says it has not come yet.

Frustrated to wait.

What is the % of cases approved after giving RFE. Is ther eany chance of the case getting rej...

My lawyer recd the RFE for my wife within 5 business days (RFE date 18th Oct & recd on 24th Oct. It was for change of name after marriage.

Hope this helps!

Silentmember

recvd on oct-24

rfe was mailed by ins on oct-21; monday
lawyer received on oct-24; thursday
I got copies from lawyer on oct-26; saturday

ins asking for

1. employment letter
2. latest paystubs for two months
3. tax returns and/or W-2 for last two years.

rd-10/2x/01
eac-02-05x-XX

jsut heard from lawyer

The RFE is for my birth cert..
The birth certificate was registered on Aug 2001 only. so INS wants 2 affidavits signed by person(s) who were present at the time of birth.

Waiting to receive copy from lawyer.

anyone been in this boat before.....pls provide info..

-----
Thanks

RFE for medical

Found out that both me and my wife RFE pertaining to Medical Exam. Don't know more details. Lawyer is on leave today. Learned from her assistant. Hopefully i will know the details tommorrow.

RD 10/1/02
RFE 10/21/02

Good luck to everybody.

RFE October 21 2002

I got an RFE for me and my wife on October 21 2002. Spoke to my lawyer and got the details of my RFE but they didnt get the details for my Wife's RFE.

My RFE
I693 Supplement form for medical
Employment letter
Pay stubs
Federal Tax return and W2

same for me too s001..

Soo1,

we both got RFE for I-693 suppliement form. Do you know what exactly is that ? I didn't get much info. from my lawyer regarding that. any input from you is appreciated.

RD 10/1/02
RFE 10/21/02 ; missing suppliment form for I-693

Thanks

To my knowledge, it would be something to do with your vaccinations not being current or doctor missing a check box to indicate you are current with your vaccinations.

It could be completely missing this supplemental form too !!