anyone is in the same boat?

ericalee

Registered Users (C)
hi there

I had my first FP done on 06/04/2002. But the avm still says "in May xxx,2002, we mail you the notice requesting u for appearing ........" Is that normal? I called BCIS but got nothing from them and was told calling back by next April if I haven't got any info by then. I haven't got the notice for the second fp although it's been over 15 months since my first fp done. I'm so worried about it. If anyone has any idea about my situation, please help me. Thanks a lot!

ericalee

ericalee,
You should be fine. Your Fp status experience is a common one. It is disconcerting not having the right message online, but you should be ok.. Just make sure that you keep the form they give you after FP.

Same boat

Fingerprinting done 1/17/2002 (yes, January 2002, almost pre-historic). No movement of any sort since then. No change to the online message since about mid-February 2002.

Hi ericalee,

I got my Plastic Card 6 months back but still the
online message says "We mailed you notice asking
you appear for fingerprinting ....".This is Weird.
Don't worry about the message.BTW my RD is NOV'01.

Thanks

Thanks for everyone's reply. Actually, my lawyer told me that my first FP was useless since the INS system got messed up around June in which I did my first FP. I also was told that maybe there was no my FP record in BCIS system and it happened to a lot of applicants. His words really scaried me. I'm not sure if I should believe him or not. Do u think it's true?

Thanks !

Ericalee

Same

My FP was done on March 18,2002. It was expired long ago. I don't know how long it was.....
it is same thing for most.
Nothing to worry.

waiting_4_485