Anyone In The Same Boat

luck_2005

Registered Users (C)
My PD is current from Apr 1st. I have seen one LUD on 03/23 after that nothing moved. Called Vermont Service center last week they said case is with adjudicator as of April 4th..Still waiting..Anyone on the same boat..please share your experiences..If the case is with adjudicator means what ? I am sick and restless like others..

luck_2005 said:
My PD is current from Apr 1st. I have seen one LUD on 03/23 after that nothing moved. Called Vermont Service center last week they said case is with adjudicator as of April 4th..Still waiting..Anyone on the same boat..please share your experiences..If the case is with adjudicator means what ? I am sick and restless like others..

I saw a lud on 3/29. Its was approved on 4/21. So it may be soon for you. All the best.

approval is imminent. the LUD on 3/23 (just before current date) indicates a clerk has gone through your file & made sure all your documents are there, including all security checks completed & file is ready for adjudication. adjudication is based on some sort of priority determined by pd, I140 ad, 1485rd & whether EB1/2/3. (this is based on my experience & my interpretation of the process based on discussions with the VSC.)

i485 ad april 11
card received april 17

GC4DESIEB1 said:
approval is imminent. the LUD on 3/23 (just before current date) indicates a clerk has gone through your file & made sure all your documents are there, including all security checks completed & file is ready for adjudication. adjudication is based on some sort of priority determined by pd, I140 ad, 1485rd & whether EB1/2/3. (this is based on my experience & my interpretation of the process based on discussions with the VSC.)

i485 ad april 11
card received april 17
thank you GC4DESIEB1

I have seen your approval..we both are same category except my PD is Dec..
I have been waiting with patience..