Anyone have appointment in July31st at Nagols US consulate at Mexico ( phx border )

Confused_h1B

Registered Users (C)
Hi,

I have an appoint for my H1B visa revalidation on 31st July at US embossy Nagos Mexico ( Phoenix Arizona Border )

can we meet here/there so that it can be useful to us?

Thanks & Regards,
Desi

Nogales-July-31

Hi,
I got an appointment on July-31 at Nogales. I'am from Vegas. Do you want to share the accomdation expenses with me?
From what I been told, we don't need any mexican permit or Visa to visit Nogales. I hope it is true. Do you have any mexican visa or permit?
Thank you,
Kiran.

hi Kiran

Hi Kiran,

Thank you for your email. Actually I am a family person with husband and a kid . Yes, I didnt apply for Mexican Visa though. But I will be getting bank recipets from Marc.

did you get your bank receipts?

take care,
Desi gal

Thanks a lot

Thanks a lot desi gal for letting me know that I don't need a Mexican visa. With regard to bank receipt a friend of mine is going to help me.
kiran.

Nogales - July 31

Confused_h1B said:
Hi,

I have an appoint for my H1B visa revalidation on 31st July at US embossy Nagos Mexico ( Phoenix Arizona Border )

can we meet here/there so that it can be useful to us?

Thanks & Regards,
Desi

Me and my wife are also planning to go to Nogales on July 31 for stamping. Where are you planning to start from? If it is Phoenix, AZ, may be we can car pool. If not, what are your plans and where can we meet?

hhii

Hi Thanneru,

Thank you for your reply.

can I have your email ID so that we can see what best we can do?

kind regards,
desi

Nogales July 31st

I have also an appointment at the consulate on July 31st at 8:30AM. I am going to land in tucson, az at 8:30AM on Sunday. I planned to go to banamex on sunday to get my 1100 pesos receipt. Does anyone has an idea where to stay? Is it an easy process to get this receipt on a Sunday?

I also have a question. I made the appointment by phone and the officer gave me a confirmation #. Am I suppose to receive a confirmation letter? If yes, how long does it take to receive it?

Thanks,

JM

Last edited by a moderator:
I also have an Appointment on July 31st at Nogales

I am also looking for a company who can carpool with me to till the consulate. Can anyone please let me know whether BANAMEX Bank will be open on Sunday, since I have an appointment on Monday at 8:30am.

Thanks

mask369 said:
Hi,
I got an appointment on July-31 at Nogales. I'am from Vegas. Do you want to share the accomdation expenses with me?
From what I been told, we don't need any mexican permit or Visa to visit Nogales. I hope it is true. Do you have any mexican visa or permit?
Thank you,
Kiran.
Hi Kiran,
Are you driving to Nogales? I like to share the drive from PHX to Nogales and back. May be accomodation. I have arrangement from http://www.mexicoimmigrationconsultants.com for crossing the border and getting back to Nogales, AZ.

Thanks

hi ,

I got the bank recepits from mark in just 48 hours after I sent the money....

He charged for 2 people 275USD including fedex charges

Confused_h1B said:
hi ,

I got the bank recepits from mark in just 48 hours after I sent the money....

He charged for 2 people 275USD including fedex charges

Confused_h1B,

could you please provide the contact information of Mark?

I would really appreciate your help.

Thanks,
VivekS

July 31st Appointment

Hey Kiran,
I may also start from Las vegas to Nogales for 31st stamping. Let me know if we can carpool/share accomodation. Get in touch at diddip at yahoo dot com.

Raj

Branch: L EL GRECO,SON.
Branch Number: 4244
Street: CARR INTERNACIONAL KM 4.5
Neighborhood: KALITEA
Phone: 63 - 13 - 13 - 26 - 30
Fax: --
Working hours
Monday to Friday: 11:00 - 19:00 Hrs.
Saturday: 11:00 - 19:00 Hrs.
Sunday: 11:00 - 16:00 Hrs.
City/Precinct: NOGALES
State: SONORA
ZIP Code: 84000

Drive to Nogales from Vegas

Hey Kiran,
I will be driving from Las Vegas to Nogales. Let me know if you want to share the drive/accomodation.

Raj