Anyone had similar RFE before (strange one)

485indiaEB3

Registered Users (C)
My RFE says the following :
You have submitted a piece of documentation indicating that you are employed by "Company A Name" yet that entity appears to have filed no petitions with BCIS for your services. Please explain. Include copies of any Forms I-797 approval notices that relate to petitions filed on your behalf by "Company A Name".

Please submit copies, certified as authentic by the U.S. Internal Revenue Service , of your Federal Income Tax Returns, including all supporting schedules and Forms W-2 and/or Forms 1099, for the years 2000, 2001 and 2002.

Here the "Company A Name" is not the company name which filed my H1 petions or my green card. This is very strange.

Anyone had any previous RFEs or Cases before.

Also how do I get certified as authentic by the U.S. Internal Revenue Service .

Thanks

1)Did "Company A Name" take over/acquire your H1/GC sponsoring company ?

2)Local IRS could provide you a certified report..Call/Visit them and check this out..Before visiting them, browse this forum and you will get details..

485indiaEB3

Are you an AC21 case? They are asking if you are still with the GC sponsoring employer. If not use AC21 law with your rfe

VijayRC,

Thanks for your reply.

"Company Name A" is not related to me and I have never worked for this company and they didn't take over/acquire my H1/GC sponsoring employer.

greenpeace,

This is an AC21 case. But they are specifically asking for approved H1B petition (797) from "Company A"

Thanks

Last edited by a moderator:
for questions linked with IRS

go to local IRS offices and ask copies, they will provide

Thank you Girish Rajput,

My new employer attorney is in the process of trying to get all the forms filed to BCIS from my previous employer attorney to see if there has been any mistake in any of the forms.

I haven't any compensation or salary from Company A.

I don't have a good relationship with my previous employer so I wont be able to get any more information from them But I am sure Company A (a reputed Inc.) has nothing to do with my previous employer (small desi consultant company).

I confirmed that my new employer has no relationship with Company A.

Thanks