Anyone got RFE from officer 156 ?

gc_ckr

Registered Users (C)
My wife got an RFE for medical from this officer. The response for the RFE was received by BCIS on April 27, 2004. No change till now.

Has anyone got RFE from this officer 156 ? If so, can you pls. share your
experience..?

Thanks in advance for the help.

gc_ckr

Me too

HI GC_CKR

I received the RFE for Immunization from same Officer. I will be sending my Immunization records after taking shots next week.

What is the status of your Wife? DId the officer approve her yet?>

Please update me what is the status.......

trying to figure out if i would be stuck for 2 more months?> as my FP is about to expire in June End,

Thank you

Me too!!!

I have received an RFE for a vaccination that was missing on the Supplement to form I-693 when I filled it 2 years back, because it was not available.
The INS documents says that "you should go back to the physician who completed your medical examinations and obtain a complete Supplement to Form I-693".

It means that I just need to get the vaccination and get a new Supplement to Form I-693 right? I don't have to redo the whole medical examination right?

Anyone exprienced this?

casper1972 ,

My wife did not get her approval yet. The online status still says that the response to the RFE was received on April 27, 2004.

danoarx,

Since it is a supplement to I-693, you do not need to do the complete medicals again. If you have the proof of vaccinations, you can get the medical form signed by the same doctor.

--gc_ckr

Thanks another question

Thanks for the reply.

another question, when I go to the doctor he will sign and complete the new supplement to form 693 right?

as BCIS has sent me the original 693 and supplement, so in the sealed package he will put the old i-693, old supplement to form 693 and the new supplement to 693? right?

danoarx,

My lawyer received the RFE letter. So, I don't know if the old I-693 + supplement was there in that letter. Since we had a copy of the original I-693, the doctor was able to look at it and gave us a sealed envelope containing the newly-filled-out I-693 and this is what we sent.

gc_ckr

Another Question then

GC_CHR

Then i have one question Help me understand then this..........

IS it the Background check and all that which is taking so long?

Or is this Imminuzation record that they look for is after all Background Check and formalities are done and they realise before approving that immunization records are missing, so get them?

Or is it that officer is working on some other things and no time to look at the case and RFE info supplied?

I always wonder when do they do all the checks which i think takes most of the time.

Thank you

another! :)

GC_CHR:

What RFE did you get? was it for immunizations only or complete medical exam? and what did you do?

danoarx,

The RFE was for immunizations.

Casper1972,

I have no clue about the reasons for the delay in processing. I guess it is just TSC's way of functioning... delay + randomness + no accountability etc..

gc_ckr

danoarx said:
I have received an RFE for a vaccination that was missing on the Supplement to form I-693 when I filled it 2 years back, because it was not available.
The INS documents says that "you should go back to the physician who completed your medical examinations and obtain a complete Supplement to Form I-693".

It means that I just need to get the vaccination and get a new Supplement to Form I-693 right? I don't have to redo the whole medical examination right?

Anyone exprienced this?

danoarx,

Did you send your new I-693 form along with supplement form or you just send only supplement form? When did you receive REF and when did you get approved from the officer #156. Thanks!

Rfe

They sent me the old I-693 and old Supplement forms. But they asked only to complete the vaccinations and complete Supplement form.

so, I went to the doctor he checked the old I-693 and Supplement, checked my new immunization record, and filled out the new supplement form. He then put the old I-693 with new supplement form in an envelope and that is what I sent.
They received it on 06/09/2004, haven't got anything after that.

Me too in same boat

Mine is the same case. I sent the immunization records to them and they received it on 06/02.

Nothing after that.

I think this officer only takes care of Medicals and Immunizations. Maybe the cases go to other officers. Because i havent heard of anyone being approved as yet.

Any thoughts?

gc_ckr.,.......... whats your status?

Please advice all

Great

Congratulations to you and your wife.

Please respond to this gc_ckr.

Correct me if i am wrong, so i guess it took around month for her to get approved. Am i correct.

So i guess our office 156 is here working too. Great Job.

Thanks in advance for your reply gc_ckr

Are you Approved?

IKW,

Did u get your approval? DId you RFE come from 156?

If yes, what was your RFE

Please reply

Thank you

Casper1972,

Yes.. you are right. My wife's RFE was received by USCIS on April 27 and she got approved on May 25. So, it took about a month to get the approval from Officer #156.

gc_ckr

casper1972 said:
IKW,

Did u get your approval? DId you RFE come from 156?

No, not yet. I got REF from officer #156 received on June 15 and have not respond it yet.
If yes, what was your RFE

My REF is a new supplyment form to I693 form. I will go back to my previous doctor and find out what is missing on that form.

Please reply

Thank you

Last edited by a moderator:
i got approved.

Just checked the status. I think they updated it at 11:30

It was approved yesterday.

I cant imagine how important it was for me to see it approved. My wife cried like a baby on the phone (I am at work).

I sincerely wish everyone gets approved because its not just our dreams., its our families and all our dear ones

god bless all.

BTW my approval came after 12 days , 8 working days to be exact

regards and thanks to all