Anyone got receipt after submitting H1 after 4/1 ?

I am in similar situation

waitingh1notice said:
I know they will mail the notice to my company. My company has not received yet. I am panic now.
Hi csrini1 & Others,

The information by csrini1 is very useful....this happened in my case
In my case H1Transfer(Premium) was filed to Nebraska in 1st week of April instead of Vermont hence there was delay and INS returned whole package to employer saying that check has two be divided into two checks and they have send it back.So all who are noticing more than 20 days delay ..plz contact employer also to see whats going on..
More more thing HR forgot to put edu eval in the pkg of my H1 file...what should we do ...should we send edu eval in a seperate mail now today or should wait if INS asks it.My transcripts are there in H1 file but edu eval is missing.PLz suggest

Last edited by a moderator:
What is the phone number to call and verify. My lawyers sent all the paperwork by overnight to INS on 26th April, I still have not gotten the reciept.
Please let me know
thank you

waitingh1notice said:
I tracked the mail and found that my mail arrived Vermont on 4/5,but I haven't got receipt notice yet. Called USCIS, they said no my info in their system. and it will take 60 days to track the post office money order. Should I wait or file a duplicate application?

kalpanalulay,

i learnt from my lawyer that many extension and transfer cases are getting transferred from VSC to Calif. So it is taking time...
mine was filed 21st april. it got transferred to Calif and receipt was generated 5th May..

so hang in there.. u will get it...

np_ut

kalpanalulay,

i learnt from my lawyer that many extension and transfer cases are getting transferred from VSC to Calif. So it is taking time...
mine was filed 21st april. it got transferred to Calif and receipt was generated 9th May..

np_ut

kalpanalulay,

mine was filed 21st april. it got transferred to Calif and receipt was generated 9th May..

np_ut

My lawyer too applied on 26th April and haven't received my receipt yet..

Getting more tensed as days passed by.

kalpanalulay,

my lawyer too applied for h1-b transfer on april 26th (normal processing)..still awaiting receipt number....

have not even resigned yet...

np_ut said:
kalpanalulay,

np_ut

Was your application filed regular or premium?

Mine was filed regular on the 19th April and I still have not heard anything.

It was a H1-B transfer.

My H1B extension for recapturing the number of days outside U.S and my daughter's H4 Extension were submited on Apr 14,2006 in VSC and the USCIS received them on Apr 17,2006. Yesterday, I received receipt notice for my daughter. My HR Manager says that she hasn't received receipt notice for filing my H1B.

atharakanpg,

mine is normal processing and applied on 26th Aril. Not heard anything yet???

H1-Transfer only

Mine was done tru regular processing. But i spoke to the company lawyer and they said that you can join the new company as soon as you submitt paperwork to the INS.

I am planning on giving my notice this coming monday, hope all will work out fine.

kalpana

Anyone heard any updates??
I have applied for h1 transfer on 26th April and no word yet..no receipt number?? getting tensed....applied regular processing

Receipt notice

Application sent - April 19th

Receipt Date - May 5th

Lawyer received it - May 12th

Mode - Regular

H1 - B Transfer

Thanks!

Yesterday we received the receipt number for h4 extension. The receipt is from CSC. But it took more than 5- 6 weeks to get the receipt and the check was cashed today.

H1 applied on 24th April, recieved Reciept and RFE

Hi everyone!
My company's lawyer applied for my H1(premium processing) and the online status said the application was recieved(Vermont center) on 24th April'06 and then the status changed on April 28th because an RFE was issued requesting my husband's latest paystubs(because i am on H4 visa currently), Lawyer sent in the paystubs by 15th of May-But the online status has not yet changed and i have not recieved any response..The lawyer says RFE was responded to...I am really anxious and worried!!---Anybody in similar situation...Please help!

h1 receipt

my application was filed round 12 th april 06
and the receipt was issued on 299th april06
and my employer has received and informed
me the number details--and it says tit will
take 90 to 150 days

this is normal application and not premium
process