Anyone Got Early Fp Done In Oakland

ganador2004

Registered Users (C)
My wife and I went to the Oakland INS center with FP2 notices dated May 4, 2004 and were asked to return on appointment date or re-schedule. Anyone lucky at this center. There were some people so we might return this Saturday but curious about experiences here.

WAC-02-081-52X-XX
ND: Jan 8, 2002
FP!: Mar 2002
FP2: Sent Apr 8, 2004
RFE: Sent Apr 9 2004 (not yet received)

Thanks for your answers

oakland

I did go early; initially he refused to accept and later he said based on the crowd he will determine and finally he let me in.

Tall Black guy in Blue blazer--he is the man there and he refuse 99 out of 100 times.

done it twice...

Not once, but twice I have done fingerpriting early at Oakland. Go late in on any weekday, the center is generally deserted. They will let you do the fingerprinting at that time. Actually first time I went on a saturday it was crowded but the black guy with blue blazer let me in. ..:)

Thanks for the advice. We plan to go this Saturday at mid morning to see if we have better luck. There was another officer last time we went...I will report back

I worry that going to a different service center like San Jose will delay things...

I don't understand why people try to go for FP ahead of schedule.
It doesn't make any difference anyway.
Sometimes it looks like these guys on a crowded freeway, although there is a huge backup, they keep trying to go ahead using exit only lanes and then screw up the traffic even more trying to get back in the thru lane.

Did it ever occur to you that people who stick to the schedule have to wait even more, just because you choose to go earlier?

I did my FP in Oakland on the day I had the schedule. I had no problem at all, a very pleasant experience.