485tiredOld

Registered Users (C)
anyone got approved after recent REF?

my case details:
REF response received by NSC on NOV 13.
REF received on NOV 5
Rd 09/05

No Title

Thanks.. here is my situation. probably you can help me out.

My wife was on F1. We went to India and got married and came back in August last year. She came back on F1 & myself on H1. We both applied for 485. Since Septmeber last year, she is with me & not going to school anymore. My lawyer said that won\'t be a probablem because she is a pending Permanent Resident. So do u think this will cause a problem because she doesn\'t have H4 stamp on her Passport..

Appreciate your help in advance.

Venkat

hi VK: do not worry too much, just wait for the best

here I quote a post that may help you.
"
I thought this may be interesting for others. Here is the list of things that I worried about. Lucky me, none of them happened !

1. Job role specific :- When my labor was filed,it was filed for a specific role and in the two years since then, I moved up the corporate ladder several roles, with increasing responsibilities..

2. Emp Experience letters:- I had most of them, but atleast one company\'s I did not have clearly (where I worked for 5 years before my current company). I made up for it by submitting client appreciation letters and letters from my ex-colleagues.

3. Salary Change:- I had a significant difference (>50%) between my salary at the time of filing labor to the time my 485 was being processed...

4. Address changes:- I moved between 4 states in the 2 year period since filing labor. All my applications-labor, 140 and 485 were all filed at VSC. Only the last address change I got officially changed with the INS. Rest of the paper work was coming to my lawyer, so there were no issues.

5. My company got bought over after I filed 485. But the two clauses I mentioned in a different posting - company name change and Tax ID remained the same. So, there were no issues...

6. Old H1 papers :- I think overall I had atleast 3-4 H1/L1 petitions in the 6 years H1 period and I had most of the paper work, but I certainly was missing some of the original petitions. I think I did have all the approvals...

"

No Title

Thanks a lot for your info.. For me everything looks perfect except these things.. Her F1 & in my BC, i have parents names without their full sir names.. like.. K. S.... B...

Sent RFE reply for Medical on Jul25/01

RFE replied on July-25/2001 for medical for my wife, still waiting for approval........

So it depends on your luck