Anyone got AP approved recently?

s_jojo

Registered Users (C)
I applied for my AP on 04/23, haven't heard any news from NSC yet. The current processing time shows that they have been processing 04/30 cases. Anyone in the same boat or anyone filed later than me has got approved?

Ap

I posted similar threads before in both this forum and Rupnet.
Based on all the answers that I got most applicants that filed AP this year got approval in the average of 60-75 days.

I got about 75 days

s_jojo said:
I applied for my AP on 04/23, haven't heard any news from NSC yet. The current processing time shows that they have been processing 04/30 cases. Anyone in the same boat or anyone filed later than me has got approved?

I got about 75 days in July 17

jojo,
my wife applied for her AP on 04/26 and she got it approved in first week of July.
Try pestering your attorney to make a status check.
thanks,

s_jojo said:

What does your online status say?

Thanks for all your replies!

This is my second AP.

The online status is the same as the first day:

Your I131 APPLICATION FOR BCIS TRAVEL DOCUMENT was received on April 22, 2004. We mailed you a receipt with information about processing. It is taking between 400 and 430 days for us to process this kind of case. We will mail you a decision as soon as processing is complete.

Seems my case has blocked by something :(