anyone got a message like this?

Nathang

Registered Users (C)
Friends,

I just checked the staus online. I see a status date (LUD) to 11/18/04. but the message is shocking:

The status for this Receipt Number cannot be found at this time in this automated system. Please check your case receipt number to see if it is correct. If you have questions or concerns about your case status, please contact the National Customer Service Center.

here is my case details:

I-140_ RD- Jun2002
First FP - Dec 2002 for me and spouse
I-140- AD- Jan2003 (with 3 RFE's in 6 months)
I-485 -RD-OCT2002
First FP - Dece 2002
Spuse second FP - Sept 10, 04
second FP - Oct 28,2004
Got an email on Nov 3 from CSC saying my case is in line for adjudication with the adjudication officer. please allow sufficient time.
LUD - Nov 3, Nov4, 04 ( both me and spouse)
Senator letter on Nov 5

please share your experience. I am kind of worried!

I had this problem long long time ago.
My lawyer sent an inquiry and in less than two weeks my case status came back online.
You might want to send an inquiry and ask them what is going on.
This might help you also in pushing your file thru processing.

Thanks gica,

do u think this can also happen when they update the file online? let me give 12 hrs gap and then call the lawyer..

Can anybody else can throw some thoughts on this message posted please..

I am worried, as there is a LUD on 11/18 and same day, this kind of message is shown. I tried calling customer service after business hours, its saying, our system is unable to get update on your case at this time.

thanks in advance

Nathang! The representatives of cumtomer service have no detailed information, because they are not adjudication officer.

Anyway, I guess your case was approved Nov 18, 2004, that is today. You may see it next 1-2 days. It's my intuition.

Thank you eb3_csc and Chankuk for your support.. hope it turns out to b true..

I just checked few minutes back... same message..
should I call the emergency phone number and check or talk to the customer service rep or ask my lawyer to check? your advice please.

You can call emergency number to ask the disapperance of your case in computer system. Your asking is right to make a phone call to there.