anyone got 2 year EAD ?

We expect to get 2 year EADs for applicant's whose priority date is retrogressed and I-485 is likely to be pending for more than a year.

my current one is for two years! i got it in september 2006 and it expires in two months! i was an asylee tho, not EB!

There is no rule "I-485 is likely to be pending for more than a year." Everyone who gets approved after june 30 and if visa date is not available should get 2 years EAD.

i got my cards in three weeks but only for 1year. As if they hurried to approve it to give me 1 year card. I fall under each and every condition they specified for 2 years.
will have to throw another 300 bucks next year

Is this for only H1B visa based or for every adjudicated I-485 based on marriage to U.S. citizens with pending Name Check with the FBI.

Can someone please explain?

Thanks

My guess is for people whose EAD and AP renewal fees are built into the 485 application will get 2 years and older folks who are not in that category will get screwed each year for 300 odd bucks with the one year renewal.

My guess is for people whose EAD and AP renewal fees are built into the 485 application will get 2 years and older folks who are not in that category will get screwed each year for 300 odd bucks with the one year renewal.

People who are retrogressed are getting 2 YR EADS.

I got EAD for 2 years. I had applied in mid of June 08 and approved week back. I was thinking I may get for only 1 year since they changed from July. Also, renewal takes from the approval date not from the previous expiry date!

2 Yr EAD only if I-140 approved or esle 1 yr extension

Is it correct to interpret that 2 Yr EADs will be for cases only if I-140 is approved and I-485 dates are unavailable and pending and for cases where i-140 is not approved but I-485 is pending then they get 1 yr extension.

Wife got EAD for 2 years as of July 26th...

though in classic USCIS style, the start date is as of date of card production and not from the end of first EAD. Anyway, we will take it

Who Gets I-765 Approval Notice?

I E-filed my EAD Renewal in first week of June 08. Approved today.

My first EAD was filed as a combine package with I-485 in July, 07 by the attorney. After the approval I got the card and attorney got the I-765 APPROVAL NOTICE.

For the renewal I did not use the attorney. Will I get the new approval notice with the card?

If you applied for the new EAD and if you didn't filed the G-28 form, then the EAD card will be mailed to you (even if the I-485 is handled by an attorney).