Anyone got 2 FP notices with same appointment date and slightly different times

junk12345

Registered Users (C)
Today my spouse and I received two notices (each) for our 2nd fingerprints. Both were scheduled on same day in October with different times (1 notice at 8 a.m. and other at 10 a.m.).

I wanted to go for early FP. Should I just use one set (probably 8 a.m. appointment :) ) and do my FP? It there any problem if I get 2 noticies?

PS: huh! My Recept date is 13 months (dec 2001) beyond current JIT processing time (Jan 15, 2003) and I am still asking question for doing my FP ;)

Last edited by a moderator:
With the speed USCIS is moving JIT, no wonder you may see 15 Jan 2005 in next JIT.

You can try going earlier for FP. I did my FP 25 days in advance in SJ. I went there on Sat. at about 3:00 PM. Good Luck

KoolKat
WAC-02-119-#####

Just Kidding:) May be they like you and want to have your fingerprints for their Hall of Fame. No offence meant.

Good Luck and prayers for your quick approval

Good logic :)

I have been browsing these threads since early 2001, It is going to be a lifeless thread if we don’t get these kind of comments.

Thanks for your prayers. I wish you very best.

We completed our 2nd FP today at around 1:30 in SJ. The center is totally empty. Guard allowed us with a comment that the receptionist may not allow us as our FP appointment date is in October. We said ok for that. No one asked any question later. The whole process is less than 10 minutes.

Wait started again :) How long is it going to take to see the new status on Online message system?

2 FP notices

I also got two FP notices. First one on 08/10/04 (ND:08/06/04; Appointment Date:09/10/04) and second notice on 08/18/04 (ND:08/13/04; Appointment Date:09/10/04).

------------------------------------------------
EB2 Concurrent (CSC)
140/485/131/765 RD:07/19/04;ND:07/23/04