• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

anyone from with usafis???

bonno

Registered Users (C)
hi i got i call on the 4 th of june from usafis to tell me that i won an that i will get my winnning notification within 14 business days. But we're the 22 and still no winning notification.

Of course i already checked with KCC my cn (2010EU00005***) to see if this whole thing is not a scam. Kcc confirmed. My question is what to do? Till what date can i wait for the winning notification by mail. And if i decide not to wait for the NL and send it in a regular envellope will this have a bad effect on my case
HAs anyone been in my case the previous years? Meaning do you know anyone who has already sent all the required forms by mail with a regular enveloppe and got a visa afterwards???

please help
thank you

just chill out man...you won.thats the important thing. Depends, where do you live? How good is the postal service over there? You syill have plenty of time..letters are send out till the end of june..official end is july 1, it means that you check your status. So wait or call usafis and they will tell you when they sent it and you can count when you might be getting it.

dude i won with usafis
these people are on the make and their customer service is horrible.
dont wait for the NL letter.call the hotline at KCC give them your case number and your email and they will email you the same documents that Usafis is supposed to send you

dude i won with usafis
these people are on the make and their customer service is horrible.
dont wait for the NL letter.call the hotline at KCC give them your case number and your email and they will email you the same documents that Usafis is supposed to send you

Me too ! I won with usafis ! :)