Anyone from San Jose DO?

a_usc

Registered Users (C)
~~~humming 'Calling all you Angels' ~~~

If you or anyone you know is from San Jose DO and has received the interview letter or has had the interview recently, please share the timeline (esp ND, date of receipt of Interview letter and Interview Date). Or you may post it to Ari's thread of timeline.

I want to figure out how San Jose is doing (with I-485) and estimate how much time before we get our Interview Letter. I tried to obtain this info from the Processing Dates posted on the USCIS website, but that didn't help much. Even though each DO says its processing dates were updated on the website on Apr 13th, but when I compare these (processing dates from diff DOs) to the timelines of people who have recently received an interview letter or have had their interview, I find the posted dates seem meaningless. Eg. Boston DO shows processing date of Oct 26, 2005 (updated Apr 13, 2006), whereas PriyaB whose DO is Boston has the following timeline:
02/17/06 - ND
03/15/06 - FP (Code 2 & 3)
03/22/06 - LUDs (to I130, 485, 765, 131)
04/11/06 - Received NoA for interview
05/19/06 - AoS Interview scheduled

For this reason, I am hoping that if I get some recent timelines for San Jose, I will be able to arrive at a fairly decent estimate. Appreciate your time n help. :)

USC

Hogwart - thanks for the suggestion... I know Ari's DO was San Jose, but his timeline is kindda old and it won't help me in estimation of current processing times. I am looking for ppl who have recently received the interview letter or have had their interview in the past few weeks.

July - thanks for sharing your timeline. You're right - our timeline is almost same... we might end up at the San Jose DO for interview the same day :eek:. That'd be cool :cool:

Thanks y'all

Hmmmmmm! Seems like there are a very few people filing for AOS in this area :p (No wonder they are transferring so many cases to CA). And whatever few there are, don't know about this website. I guess I am gonna have to go canvassing & educating people about this website and about the great community of people we have here :D

Once again - Any one from San Jose DO who has had her/his interview or has received an interview letter recently???

Thanks