Anyone from San Antonio DO

cider_or

Registered Users (C)
Howdy,
please share your timeline if you are under San Antonio district.
I have rescheduled my FP for the 17 of June and I am wondering how long it will take for interview after FP.

Thanks

Sa,

Mine was in San Antonio. FP was done in first week of March and interview was held in 2nd week of May. Waiting for the oath letter.

Just a FYI

Mine was in San Antonio. FP was done in first week of March and interview was held in 2nd week of May. Waiting for the oath letter.

You should be getting your oath letter sometime this month for your oath hopefully in early July. A friend of mine in San Antonio was interviewed in the last week of Feb and took his oath on April 17th. This should give you some idea on when to expect your letter and get done with your oath.
Good luck.

Oath at Trinity,

Both mine and my wife's oath is on June 17th at Trinity in San Antonio.
FP on 1st week of Mar; Interview was on 2nd week of May.

Thanks,

oath in SA

hi,
My husband got his oath for the 17th. too. hey i was just wondering where u got the next date for the oath as 9/27/08. i did not see the fall'08 calendar.
please let me know. i heard they are having oaths once in 14 days. is it true?
please let me know.
thanks

hi,
My husband got his oath for the 17th. too. hey i was just wondering where u got the next date for the oath as 9/27/08. i did not see the fall'08 calendar.
please let me know. i heard they are having oaths once in 14 days. is it true?
please let me know.
thanks

my bad i didn't realize it was from fall 2007. but most likely they will be having oath ceremony in sept & dec at trinity from looking at past.

not sure if they are doing oath on every 14 days.

Last edited by a moderator: