Anyone from NJ?

hey I am not from New Jersey but am also sitting the FPGE in Dec.
Hows your preparation going? I have not started yet but will do soon.
What are your studying tools? Morris Cody or Mannon Shroff?
i am confused as some say Morris Cody is the best way. Some say Mannon Shroff stuff is better.

where did you graduate?

I bought the Mannon Shroff books last week. Have to start the preparation soon. I did my TOEFL last week and I am doing TSE in October. Did you do your TOEFL & TSE?. I graduated from MGR medical university Chennai.

shasri79 said:
hi,

Did anyone get the nabp registration letter?. Please let me know.

Hi ,

You mean the EE number or the letter with the test centres and locations?

Rgds
Sree

fpgee2005 said:
I bought the Mannon Shroff books last week. Have to start the preparation soon. I did my TOEFL last week and I am doing TSE in October. Did you do your TOEFL & TSE?. I graduiated from MGR medical university Chennai.[/QUO

Yes I have done both my TSE and TOEFL . I did my TOEFL in July and TSE last week. I also ended up getting Manon Shroff books and have started working on them. The Management book is a little intense!!
I have not got my registration letter yet? Have you? were they not supposed to get to us in Sept?

satheeya

Pharmacy Intern In Cvs

hey friends
i got offer in cvs pharmacy as a pharm tech.he is offering me 8.5$ an hr.i am writing fpgee in dec and i got my ee no.do these intern hrs counts for the certificate and friends what do u think of this offer is it fine with the pay intially .plz reply.
pujitha.

hey

pujitha said:
hey friends
i got offer in cvs pharmacy as a pharm tech.he is offering me 8.5$ an hr.i am writing fpgee in dec and i got my ee no.do these intern hrs counts for the certificate and friends what do u think of this offer is it fine with the pay intially .plz reply.
pujitha.

which state are you in?. Did CVS sponsor you for H1? I don't think this will be considered as internship hours.

I got my registration letter yesterday and I registered for online.

HI,
I am in NJ too and planning to take the FPGEE in June 2006. Those who have take the exam already, can you please guide me with the prep. I have Mannon Shroff and Comprehensive pharmacy books, which I heard is a must for the prep.
Also, I see lot of discussion on finding an internship.. I wanted to know the procedure for applying for internships and is that so difficult?
Thanks
Dabi