Anyone from NJ received 2nd FP notice recently ?

Hi
My 1st FP is on 06/07/2002
No news on 2nd FP or of any Kind from USCIS
I think NJ people are waiting for quite sometime for approval or 2nd FP

Thanks

Got my second FP

Ist FP May 17 2002.

Second FP : March ??, 2004 at Newark, NJ.

I did early FP at Providence RI.

I get Newark, NJ 'cause I use my attorneys co., address in NJ as my c/o address.

for my second ead renewal ( few months ago) I got a query asking for Home address and not business address, and replied wih home address and got approved.

I am still using this c/o address.

Let me know if you have more questions.

Ist FP at Sanjose CA

I did my first FP at San Jose CA , cause I used to work there at that time.

I am a March 02 RD.

Fp's can be done in any center anytime as long as you have the notice.

just rcvd 2nd FP courtesy copy from lawyer for newark in march. first fp was done at newark in may'02, with rd of feb'02. will be doing 2nd FP at 25-month anniversary of RD!!! but at least i finally got the notice.

No News yet. I asked my lawyer to followup with BCIS. They asked us to write a letter to local BCIS office in my case it was Newark,NJ. I got the reply last week saying that if VSC requires additional finger-printing then they will let us know.

--Naresh

I recently came to know through status enquiry that my case is not moving because my first FP expired 7 months ago and 2nd FP is not done.

It really sucks, how come these stupid morons, fucking idiots not touching my case just because of their own fault of not sending 2nd FP notice.

I see a pattern that most of NJ filers did not receive Second FP if their First FP was also done at NJ during and after May 2002 and 15 months have passed. This seems to be case even if they touch the case say for address chage or any other issues. Quite intriguing and at the same time quite frustrating

Hi gc_mani
I am also waiting to hear from INS
NJ
Rd : Apr 02
FP : Jun 02

I have afeeling and I am hoping for that all NJ filers and other state filers will get approved without 2nd FP in coming couple of months

Thks

Yes

I got the 2nd fp notice in mid dec' 03 and I had given the fp on Jan 10 2004. But my wife I haven't get her 2nd FP notice. I spoke with tier 2 last week , they told me it's up to them sending 2 nd FP notice.

I recently received notice for 2nd FP. I went to Newark for early FP as I plan to travel and there were no problems. Nice people over there and it only took me less than 15 minutes.

-I485 RD: 03/23/02
1st FP: June 02
2nd FP: 13 Mar 2004 ( But I did it early)

me too

I am also fron NJ and waiting for the 2FP notice, my firsrt FP was done on 07/18/02, no news after that. So depressing!!.:(

RD : 04/30/02

ND: 05/04/02

FP1: 07/18/02

EAC02-180-50***

v32

Last edited by a moderator: