Anyone from Aug waiting EAC-01-251-5**** ?

whereismy140

Anyone from Aug waiting- EAC-01-251-5**** ? The AVM still plays the same message. Most of the posting I have seen or even the tracker indicate that VSC is processing I-140s of Sept 2001. Help !!!

Dont worry..

The AVM for my application also plays the same message. my lawyer received the approval notice. Was approved on Oct29th.

No Title

Don\'t worry Whereismy140. I am also same like you. On top of that I am on my 7th year H1-B. It took more than 3 years to get my Labor cleared. Now I got struck in I-140 for no reason. Labor was also because I filed in CT state. I reached a stage where even if I get a RFE I don\'t care. I spoke to INS yesterday, she said they are currently processing September 5th applicants and then I asked about my case. My ND was 08/21/2001. She said, it looks like it is sitting on the decision maker\'s desk for a while. I don\'t know what it means. I am going to ask my employer to contact them after a week. Hopefully something will happen soon.

Am also EAC-01-251-5xxxx and waiting...

Spoke to IIO today and they are processing early Sep..She could not give any specific reason why my case is not in process...

No Title

Ajay92, did you hear anything yet? I am also on the same boat with EAC-01-251-5XX. It is a long wait.

Hello GC Problem, The wait continues...Tried to speak to IIO again without success..