Anyone for Ottawa-H1B stamping June 4th????

Hpuser

Registered Users (C)
I have an appointment at Ottawa Consulate on June 4th 2007. I'm from NJ and planning to drive.Anyone(NJ/NY/CT/DC area)who has the appointment on the same day can join me.Email - kbahrani@hotmail.com

Haha..

I HAD an appointment for June 4th at Ottawa until I got a call from the Consulate saying that my case will go for administrative processing for atleast 3 months. So, I said WTF..I'll live out the rest of my days in the US without ever going out..
Such is life..

Haha..

I HAD an appointment for June 4th at Ottawa until I got a call from the Consulate saying that my case will go for administrative processing for atleast 3 months. So, I said WTF..I'll live out the rest of my days in the US without ever going out..
Such is life..

Do you have a typical muslim name ? What country are you from ? Do you know by any chance applicants from which countries they are doing administrative processing for ?

I am originall from Albania and I have an appointment for my first H-1B stamping in Ottawa on 5/14. I have never left the US since I got here in 1998 on an F-1 status. I am not muslim and I do not have a common name, but I am getting worried about getting stuck in Canada after reading postings here.

Yeah, I am a Muslim and have the last name issue.. You shouldnt be worried. For non muslims, Ottawa is pretty good I hear.