Anyone filed/submitted I-485 after July 5th thru Aug 17th, 2007 - Update Here!!

Here is my tracking info

EB3 ( India )
PD : Aug-2006
I-140 AD : Sep-2006
I-485,765,131
FD : 07-25-2007,RD : 07-27-2007,ND : 08-29-2007
FP ND : 09/10/2007 FP Done : 09/27/2007
EAD Approved : 10/05/2007 Card Recieved : 10/08/2007
AP : ????
LUD : 10/02/2007

Info needed

All you really need for Fingerprinting are:
1. Your ID-maybe your passport
2. Your Fingerprint appointment letter(s)

And that is all, nothing really is needed again.

:)

My spouse got a FP appointment on nov 15. If her AP comes thru she will leave for India before that. I didnt get any FP notice. Can I go with her before her travel date and take fingerprints. will this work?Any inputs.

Yesterday, oct 23th...I checked my case online and it was written" card production ordered".
When I'm supposed to receive Ead in mail?
I filed on august 17th.
Thanks.

Mine is on it's way too. Nothing in the mail though. I think it will be somewhere next week maybe. Were you able to see all receipts with CRIS? I can only see the EAD. The other two are not registered with the website yet.

You guys will receive the cards in couple of days. My card production ordered date = 10/21 and received the card today (myself & spouse).
Mine is on it's way too. Nothing in the mail though. I think it will be somewhere next week maybe. Were you able to see all receipts with CRIS? I can only see the EAD. The other two are not registered with the website yet.

EB3 ( India )
PD : Aug-2006
I-140 AD : Sep-2006
I-485,765,131
FD : 07-25-2007,RD : 07-27-2007,ND : 08-29-2007
FP ND : 09/10/2007 FP Done : 09/27/2007
EAD Approved : 10/05/2007 Card Recieved : 10/08/2007
AP : ????
LUD : 10/02/2007

I'm curious, how is the I140 approval being sent to the petitioner. What I mean is did you find from the employer or you received a direct mail/email?

Why no email from Uscis although I registered online to get email from Uscis(Cris)

I was able to see my case online, on uscis website....I saw all except my I-140, although I have physical receipt for I-140.

What surprises me is that I didn't get any email from Uscis(CRIS)...although I registered on uscis website to get email with updates from uscis. Does anyone know why I do not get any email from uscis(CRIS)? I wrote correctly my email address.
I saw my case online and the last updates was with :" card production ordered"....but I didn't get any email with this update.
Is it happened to somebody else also?

tennis_court...did you get the EAD?...please let me know when you receive it.
Thanks in advance!

I was able to see my case online, on uscis website....I saw all except my I-140, although I have physical receipt for I-140.

What surprises me is that I didn't get any email from Uscis(CRIS)...although I registered on uscis website to get email with updates from uscis. Does anyone know why I do not get any email from uscis(CRIS)? I wrote correctly my email address.
I saw my case online and the last updates was with :" card production ordered"....but I didn't get any email with this update.
Is it happened to somebody else also?

tennis_court...did you get the EAD?...please let me know when you receive it.
Thanks in advance!

I did not get the EAD just yet. From other posts and reading the signatures I think it will be another few day until I get it in the mail. Some people get it sooner and some are getting it a bit later. I will not use it though so it's not that important for me to get it quickly.

Regarding the CRIS website, I think it's stuck and the database is not updated. I still cannot find my I-485 and I-131 receipts with them and I received them a week ago.

I will, of course, post updates once I receive EAD and will be able to track my other receipts with CRIS.

What I would like to know is if I should also get the I-140 receipt. I thought that it is actually reserved for the employer and not for employees. How did you get yours?

What I would like to know is if I should also get the I-140 receipt. I thought that it is actually reserved for the employer and not for employees. How did you get yours?

140 receipt goes to employer or to the lawyer, but not to the beneficiary listed on it. This is how it was for me.

140 receipt goes to employer or to the lawyer, but not to the beneficiary listed on it. This is how it was for me.

Right, so that's why I was wondering how GC_Europe got to have the I-140 physical receipt. I read in other threads that the employers are guarding it vehemently from being shared with the beneficiary, although I do not see what the fuss is all about.

EAD cards received

I also got my EAD cards. But still no info about 485 receipts in USCIS system. Not sure if someone else is in same situation.

- Thanks

Right, so that's why I was wondering how GC_Europe got to have the I-140 physical receipt. I read in other threads that the employers are guarding it vehemently from being shared with the beneficiary, although I do not see what the fuss is all about.

Tennis court,

I didn't get I-140 receipt notice, my lawyer got it..as this belongs to the company...my lawyer only scanned the reciept notice and sent it to me through email.

I only got the rest of physical receipt notices.
No ead so far.

Maybe

My spouse got a FP appointment on nov 15. If her AP comes thru she will leave for India before that. I didnt get any FP notice. Can I go with her before her travel date and take fingerprints. will this work?Any inputs.

I have heard of cases where, FP is done on a date before the appointed time. I am not sure how to go about doing it.

I can only tell you that, without a FP appointment letter they most likely will not do it for you. If however, you had a FP notice, then you could have gone in with your wife and asked. But I am not sure if that would work either, since the ASC offices are usually very crowded(well at least the one I went to).

perhaps you would want to wait a little longer to see what would come through.

Approval Notice

Tennis court,

I didn't get I-140 receipt notice, my lawyer got it..as this belongs to the company...my lawyer only scanned the reciept notice and sent it to me through email.

I only got the rest of physical receipt notices.
No ead so far.

In most cases, you need to see an update saying Approval Notice Sent.(for some people they get the card and no approval notice), so keep checking the online status. You most likely will not get an email, just an LUD saying that.

You can go with her

I think they will do even yours also if u go along with her. But don't forget to take your I-485 receipt. I saw a post some in these forums they have done even without FP notice to spouse when one has FP notice. If you can show sufficient reason even your spouse can go for FP early to the centre to which she has assigned for.