Anyone filed 485 before 2006 and not got his GC?

woweu2006

Registered Users (C)
hi, Anyone filed 485 before 2006 and not got his GC?

i filed my 485 in 2005, and my case is still pending. I have no idea why USCIS delayed my case. I called them, and they send me a mail and said that they are actively processing my case. What's the hell? almost 4 years. lol

Anyone know how to find what made this delay, or anyone have similar situation?

BTW, i did finger print, bio, all done.

How do i know whether my case was delayed by FBI name check or not? I talked to USCIS on the phone and visited their SF office. but they do not tell me why. They just say i need wait.

I did, still nothing.
My case is affected by Material Support issue (broad expansion of the definition of terrorism bar). We will be approved, we just don't know when, may be soon.

Good Chance.

haha

you think you guys are bad? I filed in December 2003. Did Bio 3 times, Medical EVERYTHING. Still nothing... Contacted Congressman, USCIS Ombd. and nada... all i get is a letter saying we know you were delayed but nothing we can do... we are processing.

In February they transfered my Application to NBC to schedule an interview and to this day i have not received an interview notice...

I gave up... stopped thinking about it.

ND December 03,2003!!!!!!!!!!!!!

It has happened to lot of folks and simple waiting doesn't always work. See here and decide for yourself if you want to go for WOM.
hi, Anyone filed 485 before 2006 and not got his GC?

i filed my 485 in 2005, and my case is still pending. I have no idea why USCIS delayed my case. I called them, and they send me a mail and said that they are actively processing my case. What's the hell? almost 4 years. lol

Anyone know how to find what made this delay, or anyone have similar situation?

I filed a WOM...
USCIS Consequently sent a NOID, unless I choose to stipulate to stay litigation for 6 months, then they will probably approve my case in 6 months.

The District Judge made it clear during the conference management case that they do not judiciary review cases affected by material support due to jurisdictional bar, I live in the 9th circuit district, the most Liberal courts.
WOM does not always work, unless the delay is purely FBI name check.

I am still waiting, and closing working with the US District Attorney, but I put everything on hold to avoid my case being denied.

Bonne Chance a tous.