Anyone filed 140 recently to TSC? Please help!

allaboutgc

Registered Users (C)
How many days does it take to get the check cashed?

How many days does it take to get a receipt?

Thank you very much!

You wii get approval in 10 days

You will get approval in 2 to 3 weeks.If there is no Ref.Within a week you will get receipt and check will be cleared.you can check your back of the check for your receipt number.

I filed my I-140 two weeks ago. It was received on December 7th. It took 10 days for my receipt to arrive. I would be sceptical about a 2-3 week approval time. According to their website it is taking about 6 weeks right now. Some people are lucky but with the holidays coming up....I would expect it to be closer to the 6 week mark.

see my details for filling dates...

my checks got cashed 2 days after they recieved the application... but the notice took 10 days for me to get... even after approval I was approved on Dec 9 (almost 3 weeks for approval) but got the notice on the 17th so i guess something is delaying the mailroom... one more thing ever since the application was recieved till now there was absolutely no LUD online and the massage still showes that they have recived my application on the 14th :cool:

I think the online system at TSC is down, I have no LUDs on any of my petitions but today I received my EAD (10 days for approval). Guess we're back to the old fashioned way of running for the mail every day again!!