Anyone file PERM today?

good to hear certified

Hi,

Can you please give some details of your case such as adveritisement dates, what are the additional 3 effort and when did you made it etc.(doesn't have to exact). Would be very helpful. I am about to file mine this month.

- Thanks

Hello Helen,

As you mentioned you moved from Final Review to Certified in 28 days.
Was your status at any time was "Audit Review", if yes how long was it sitting in that state. Mine is in Audit Review for past 15 days.

Your comments will be helpful to decipher this Codes.

sorry, Total is 28 days. From "final review" to "Certified" is 20 days.
I did not get "audit review".

rajaabhi said:
Hello Helen,

As you mentioned you moved from Final Review to Certified in 28 days.
Was your status at any time was "Audit Review", if yes how long was it sitting in that state. Mine is in Audit Review for past 15 days.

Your comments will be helpful to decipher this Codes.

Audit Review

This is what the PERM Help desk says about "Audit Review":

Hello,

The status designation of Audit Review means that the Analyst has some questions about some of the items on your application. The Atlanta PERM Processing Center will be sending you a letter detailing what information it needs. You should be receiving the letter shortly.

Thanks,
PLC, Help - ETA

On calling the PERM center in Atlanta, they said there is some delay in sending out letters currently. They would not tell me if mine has been sent out or still sitting in a queue. I applied for PERM on May 19 and have 'Audit Review' status since May 20.

helen999 said:
Certified!!!! From "final review" to "certified" is 28 days!!!
From atlante NPC.
See you next Forum(1-140 & 1-485).

Hi Helen,
Congrats. How many months your total recruitment process took? After doing the final recruitment step, when did you file the PERM petition? (Within a month or after a month)

Thanks,
gcman

Congrats!

Helen999,

Congratulations!

helen999 said:
Certified!!!! From "final review" to "certified" is 28 days!!!
From atlante NPC.
See you next Forum(1-140 & 1-485).

Looks like more bad news... shusterman.com predicts EB-3 unavailability sometime middle of this summer - which means CIS will not accept any GC applications until October 1st 2005. If CIS starts accepting applications from Oct 1st 2005, any one know how long that acceptance period lasts before they become unavailable again... ? What would be the fate of applicants whose 6th year starts from Oct 1st 2005 and would like to change company and want to apply GC in PERM before Oct 1st 2005?

First ad is Jan 30, 2005.
File the PERM is May 04, 2005.

gcman9 said:
Hi Helen,
Congrats. How many months your total recruitment process took? After doing the final recruitment step, when did you file the PERM petition? (Within a month or after a month)

Thanks,
gcman

Thanks Helen. Before filing on May 04, 2005, when was the last recruitment step taken place?

gcman

Congratulations Helen!

Can you please tell me what were your 3 additional recruitment efforts? We are planning to file our PERM sometime this July but want to make sure that we are in the right track when it comes to the procedures that needs to be done. Your reply will be greatly appreciated. Thanks.

helen999 said:
First ad is Jan 30, 2005.
File the PERM is May 04, 2005.
what r ur case details? which PW level SWA gave u? do u meet it? what is ur major? what degree and experience were asked for in the ad? did ur lawyer file online or by mail?

File online by lawyer.

antonioa77 said:
what r ur case details? which PW level SWA gave u? do u meet it? what is ur major? what degree and experience were asked for in the ad? did ur lawyer file online or by mail?

One should not even think about filing about mail.. DOL has clearly said that 45-60 days processing range is not guaranteed for apps by mail + one more wait for data entry + possible errors in data entry

Thanks atlantis.

That was helpful.
Apparently, we should expect a letter requesting some supporting documents.

Lets hope we recieve it soon.

We’ve just received an audit letter.

Reason for audit – “unable to verify that you are bona fide business entity”

They requested documentation which will prove the existence of the company and all evidence of recruitment.

When did you file the application?

What was the date beginning which it showed "audit review" status.

Thanks

Perm status

Just wanted to share this piece of information. Below is the email I got 2 days back from my lawyer regarding Perm status.

"PERM software has serious problems. It will deny approvable cases in a minute and there is no way for us to request a review by a human being. Department of labor said that they are improving the software but I can not see any improvement so far.
"

My Lawyer says job order will be posted untill 6/4/2005 and then they will wait until 7/4/2005 to file my case. Can somebody please tell me what Audit review, final review and certified mean in perm.

-Thanks