anyone experience this???

wurzbach

Registered Users (C)
help,

I filed NIW last August at TSC, got RFE 4/10/2003, reponse 6/27/2003, now the online requires more evidence (8/7/2003). Is this normal? is my case in danger now? what kind of information they need for the second RFE??

so nervous!

Check other earlier posts. Someone experienced this and reported on this forum. May be under other threads.

Is that for 140 or 485

There have been reported 2 rfe for 485 for regular cases also. As alexk said...maybe someone might have experienced it for 140 also.
Did the online message indicate earlier that RFe reply recieved and case being processed and then now the msg has changed again.
If not..then it just may be displaying the first msg only.
My 2 c.

Re: Is that for 140 or 485

Originally posted by ag28
There have been reported 2 rfe for 485 for regular cases also. As alexk said...maybe someone might have experienced it for 140 also.
Did the online message indicate earlier that RFe reply recieved and case being processed and then now the msg has changed again.
If not..then it just may be displaying the first msg only.
My 2 c.

No.
for the first RFE, INS delayed sending out the request to me. After 14 days, my lawyer sent a certified letter to INS and asked them to re-send the letter. But one day after my lawyer sent his letter, we got the request letter from INS, seems like that INS found out the problem before receiving my lawyer's letter. The second RFE messenges does not mention anything about the first RFE. Ag28, according to you, INS messed up the information?

I didnt mean that

What I meant was that sometimes the online doesnt get updated so the rfe message might just mean the first one which did not get changed to rfe reply received etc. This is infrequent but may happen. But it is always a good idea to check everything or if you still have time..then see the rfe if its the same or something different has been asked for,

Note: Personal opinion only. Should not be considered as valid without checking through your own sources.

for the first RFE, INS delayed sending out the request to me. After 14 days, my lawyer sent a certified letter to INS and asked them to re-send the letter. But one day after my lawyer sent his letter, we got the request letter from INS, seems like that INS found out the problem before receiving my lawyer's letter. The second RFE messenges does not mention anything about the first RFE. Ag28, according to you, INS messed up the information? [/B][/QUOTE]

Re: I didnt mean that

Originally posted by ag28
What I meant was that sometimes the online doesnt get updated so the rfe message might just mean the first one which did not get changed to rfe reply received etc. This is infrequent but may happen. But it is always a good idea to check everything or if you still have time..then see the rfe if its the same or something different has been asked for,

Note: Personal opinion only. Should not be considered as valid without checking through your own sources.

Thank you!
from June 27 to August 6, the online said" on June 26, we received your response to our request of additional evidence......blablabla...". from August 7, it said" on August 7, we mailed you a request for additional evidence and information......" seems like they updated the messenges in time.

The message is clear. BCIS appears to have requested for additional evidence. No need to worry, at least, until you see what BCIS is asking for. At that point, you should just try to respond to it as best as you can. Good luck.