Anyone experience LUD couple months after GC approval?

bbli

Registered Users (C)
Hi, I got my GC approved a while back and the card is with me for several months now. However, recently I went back to USCIS website to double check my case just out of curiousity, and I saw a LUD 2 months after my GC approval. The message didn't change, only the date has been changed. I wonder why?? Anyone has the same experiece?? Is it possible or anyway that they are checking to see if I'm still working with my GC sponsored employer??

Well, I'm still with the same company that sponsored my GC. In fact I have been with them for 7-1/2 years total before & after GC.

Thanks in advance,

bbli
EB3 - PD: 05/00
I-485 AD: 01/06

I don't have my GC yet, so can't comment on that. But my EAD and AP both were updated after I had received them in the mail, so not sure what they were doing there.

bbli said:
Hi, I got my GC approved a while back and the card is with me for several months now. However, recently I went back to USCIS website to double check my case just out of curiousity, and I saw a LUD 2 months after my GC approval. The message didn't change, only the date has been changed. I wonder why??
------------ may be the file from USCIS service center was sent to National Record center and after that they updated

Anyone has the same experiece?? Is it possible or anyway that they are checking to see if I'm still working with my GC sponsored employer??
------------ if they want to check that they can confirm with employer. I dont think they have time to check this. Only at the time of Citizenship they check the N400. if any concerna file Citizenship AFTER 5 years 6 month or 6th year as the form asks info for 5 years only
Well, I'm still with the same company that sponsored my GC.
----------- no problems and dont care about Lud
In fact I have been with them for 7-1/2 years total before & after GC.

Thanks in advance,

bbli

I had 3 LUDs after GC approval. I guess it normal.

bbli said:
Hi, I got my GC approved a while back and the card is with me for several months now. However, recently I went back to USCIS website to double check my case just out of curiousity, and I saw a LUD 2 months after my GC approval. The message didn't change, only the date has been changed. I wonder why?? Anyone has the same experiece?? Is it possible or anyway that they are checking to see if I'm still working with my GC sponsored employer??

Well, I'm still with the same company that sponsored my GC. In fact I have been with them for 7-1/2 years total before & after GC.

Thanks in advance,

bbli

Not GC, but I recieved my EAD card on 6/27 but the online status was updated on 6/28 that they have mailed the card. So go figure...:)