Anyone else stuck after scanned recently?

pikachu

Registered Users (C)
My application was ack 3.31, scanned 04/02 and is still underprocess. From past records, it seems that OCI was granted pretty much immediately (in a day or two). This is in NY.

Anyone with me in this boat?

Last edited by a moderator:
My application was ack 3.31, scanned 04/02 and is still underprocess. From past records, it seems that OCI was granted pretty much immediately (in a day or two). This is in NY.

Hi Pikachu,

Looks like I am also heading for the similar situation.
Ack: Apr 11th
Scanned: Apr 12th

Has there been any update in your status?

Same Here

Same Here stuck in "Under Process"

I know there system was down i think on Fri or Sat (4/13 or 4/14) night for upgrades. Not sure if that upgrade has introduced any defect.. I hope thats the case :) of it being "under process" and otherwise things have worked out in positive manner.

I know there system was down i think on Fri or Sat (4/13 or 4/14) night for upgrades. Not sure if that upgrade has introduced any defect.. I hope thats the case :) of it being "under process" and otherwise things have worked out in positive manner.

What's your scanned date?

OCI - Under Process

My applciation is also in same status,
4/11/2012: Date Of Acknowledgment, 4/12/2012:photo/Signature at Mission: Scanned, Now showing,Registration Status at Mission: Under Process
This is in NY.

Thanks

Z92Y8h

Whose system was down? Travisa or passport.gov.in?

Same here.

My only hope is that the site is not being updated and one day our OCI will magically show up. Looking at the immihelp tracker, immihelp.com /tracker/india-trackers/oci-tracker.do, the only guy in 2012 to get it didn't post any granted date :) And I'm hoping that since no one has been complaining on these boards, things are moving along just fine!

Any updates, Myne showing same status, "Under Process".

Date Of Acknowledgment 31-MAR-2012
Photo/Signature at Mission : Scanned On 02-APR-2012
Registration Status at Mission : Granted On 20-APR-2012 (It's the 19th evening here in NYC, so Back To The Future)

.. And updated this AM
Documents Printing Status: PRINTED On 20-APR-2012
Dispatched From MOIA (OCI ): NEW DELHI On NOT DISPATCHED

Registration Status at Mission

Now the status moved on to:
Registration Status at Mission : Granted On 01-MAY-2012