Anyone done fingerprinting at 170 Portland St in Boston ?

NNF

Registered Users (C)
Hi,

I am supposed to go to 170 Portalnd St in Boston for fingerprinting. The appointment is at 8am.
I drove by the place today, but the office hours posted on the door are 10am-4pm.

I was wondering if anyone else has done their fingerprinting there?
Also, where exactly is JFK Building? I saw a Thomas O'Neill building near 170 Portland Street, but no JFK building.

If I 170 Portland St office is not open at 8am when I get there, I am thinking of going to the JFK Building, which is where all the posters here have had their fingerprinting done.

For those who have done early fingerprinting: Did you get it done at the same place as listed in your fingerprinting notice?

Thanks,
Ram

NNF said:
Hi,

I am supposed to go to 170 Portalnd St in Boston for fingerprinting. The appointment is at 8am.
I drove by the place today, but the office hours posted on the door are 10am-4pm.

I was wondering if anyone else has done their fingerprinting there?
Also, where exactly is JFK Building? I saw a Thomas O'Neill building near 170 Portland Street, but no JFK building.

If I 170 Portland St office is not open at 8am when I get there, I am thinking of going to the JFK Building, which is where all the posters here have had their fingerprinting done.

For those who have done early fingerprinting: Did you get it done at the same place as listed in your fingerprinting notice?

Thanks,
Ram
Dude,

You don't need to go to JFK building. You need to goto 170 Portalnd St in Boston (check with your FP letter). which is very close to the subway. I did early FP1 and Fp2 without a prob. I would suggest you to go around 2:00 p.m. you won't have to wait in line. It is a very simple process bring you FP letter, Passport or EAD and Drivers license with you.

Note: I am not a lawyer nor USCIS officer. I am just sharing my experience..

Good Luck,

Hey Buddy,

Take sub way green line and get down at North station portland street is near North station and another thing the timings make no sense for FP. You can go anytime, there won't be many people.