Anyone contacted Senator's office for help? Please post your experience.

hope_Nov

Registered Users (C)
My lawyer suggested that I request Senator's help to expedite the case. Has any one of you done that? Please post your experience.

140, 485 RD: 7/21/04; ND: 7/28/04
140 AD: 3/30/05

re:

is ur case pending for a long time .... i mean its not been a year since u applied for I485 . i would advise you to wait till its atleast a year and then contact senator....

hope_Nov said:
My lawyer suggested that I request Senator's help to expedite the case. Has any one of you done that? Please post your experience.

140, 485 RD: 7/21/04; ND: 7/28/04
140 AD: 3/30/05

How many senators in a state and how many people work for this senator for immigration complaints? How many compaints do you think they will receive everyday?

You will find out if your case is no different than others here, asking help from a senator won't be a promising solution.

flyer010 said:
How many senators in a state and how many people work for this senator for immigration complaints? How many compaints do you think they will receive everyday?

You will find out if your case is no different than others here, asking help from a senator won't be a promising solution.

congressman's office was surprisingly responsive here in san diego. they were very knowledgeable too...so it isn't a bad idea to contact them. but if it is stuck in name check they can't help you other then making sure that the case is not lost in the system.

california_gc said:
congressman's office was surprisingly responsive here in san diego. they were very knowledgeable too...so it isn't a bad idea to contact them. but if it is stuck in name check they can't help you other then making sure that the case is not lost in the system.

You can say it again.

My local congressman is chairman of homeland security committee. According to a lawer I consulted, his staff will be responding your complaint but could't give you what you want -expediting name check.

california_gc said:
Hi,

Would you have details regarding the contact info, format of the letter to be written etc? If you do, I would really appreciate if you could forward it to me.

Thanks,
Ps

psangam70 said:
Hi,

Would you have details regarding the contact info, format of the letter to be written etc? If you do, I would really appreciate if you could forward it to me.

Thanks,
Ps

it is posted on this forum numerous times...look for my posts.