anyone Chicago DO, interviewed after july 2nd

inspector

Registered Users (C)
Does anyone had an interview in Chicago after july 2nd 2007, and recieved oath letter.
Please post
thanks

Chicago DO is in summer hybernating mode right now... Getting ready for the huge leap in un-predictable direction.

Chicago DO is in summer hybernating mode right now... Getting ready for the huge leap in un-predictable direction.

Hi Cybex:

I had an Infopass appointment in Chicago on 8/1 and the only thing the IO will clarify is that my application is still pending and I am not in the queue for an interview. During your Infopass appointment, did the IO specifically said that your name check is still pending?

Thanks.

Dont's ask don't tell

During your Infopass appointment, did the IO specifically said that your name check is still pending?

Yeah, she put it like 'your background checks must be completed'. But you need to ask directly and specifically if your background/name checks are cleared. If you generally wondering about status of your case, they'll readily respond that it's pending, without bothering to verify the reason.

PD: 03/30/07
FD: 05/08/07
ID: 07/19/07 (N652 - Marked congratulations)
Waiting for Oath.

Last edited by a moderator:
Waiting for Oath.

Kilona,
Mine was on July 2nd marked Congrats and iam still waiting for the Oath Letter. Please post when you get the letter.
Thanks

Waiting for Oath.

Received oath letter. Oath scheduled for Sep 6th.

hello inspector recieved my oath letter it is on 7th sept in springfield,il at 10.00am. how about u?

hello bpatel
Today i recieved my Oath letter, it is scheduled for Sept 25th in Chicago, i am relaxed and relieved.Just wanted to update you.
Thanks