Anyone called TSC today 08/27 ?

she said if USCIS needs FP they will request but don't always need to have them redone (??).

Sure, USCIS may request your FPs, but sometimes some system in USCIS burps and the notice never gets generated. So USCIS thinks it has sent you the FP notice, but it doesn't update anything anywhere online so you don't know about it, while you're waiting for the notice which will never arrive. Customer service reps at the NCSC are very polite, but ultimately do not have much more information other than what you can see online yourself. So they may not know about an FP request either if you can't see it yourself online.

If you are sure 15 months have passed since your previous FPs, you can be almost certain that USCIS has marked your FPs as expired and you will have provide your FPs again. If it has been 15+ months since your last FP, either try to provide FPs at your local ASC ASAP, or try to talk to an IIO at TSC (wait for 50 mins if you have to, or call first thing in the morning when the wait times are typically shorter) and ask him/her for more details about your case. Waiting for USCIS to do the right thing has cost a lot of people here a lot of time - just waiting.

Are you eb-2 or 3. If not then for EB-1 visa would become available for EB-1 starting sept, so wait for another 1 week.

I have applied I-485 with Oct 2004 EB2 PD 140 and later inter-filed with 2nd EB3 Sept'2002 PD I-140.

Both are original LCs.

Now am un-sure how USCIS treat my I-485 under which category.