Anyone called TSC today 08/27 ?

I did. They told me to wait until Oct 1 due to visa unavalability. Tought them about Sep visa bulletin. Was told to wait until Sep 1 then. I am about to write up a small FAQ list on interpreting visa bulletins and send it to TSC IIOs for a small fee. :D
They absolutely don't understand very simple things about the job they are doing.

What is line of the day from TSC?:confused:

I did. They told me to wait until Oct 1 due to visa unavalability. Tought them about Sep visa bulletin. Was told to wait until Sep 1 then. I am about to write up a small FAQ list on interpreting visa bulletins and send it to TSC IIOs for a small fee. :D
They absolutely don't understand very simple things about the job they are doing.

That is USCIS :)

Waiting for review with an officer?

Got connected few min ago. Waited 50 min to get TSC IO....

She told me all looks good... You case is "waiting for reveiw with an officer". what is this mean? any insight friends??

This is the first time I heard this....

Regarding Visa number, she said "no idea about it"

Last edited by a moderator:

She told me all looks good... You case is "waiting for reveiw with an officer". what is this mean? any insight friends??

It probably means that the officer went out for a smoke when he was reviewing your case. So your case is waiting. :)

I've seen this for others in this forum and it usually means a good sign.

it seems IO gone for a beer and when......will be back......gonna hit approve....button.....for alll.......

It probably means that the officer went out for a smoke when he was reviewing your case. So your case is waiting. :)

I've seen this for others in this forum and it usually means a good sign.

Thanks guys!

I am OK as long as he go for smoke or beer ;) . I worried if he left on vacation to Los Vegas or Atlantic City :p

I got the same answer from yesterday's Inforpass. Just want to share my story.

PD: 6/2002
EB2 from retro-countries
485 RD: 4/2006
FP: 6/2006 only once
VSC -> TSC: 3/15/2007
LUD: 3/16, 7/10, 7/12, 8/23, 8/24

Called TSC about 4 weeks ago, was told stuck in NC
Called TSC about 2 weeks ago, was told NC cleared, 'waiting to be assigned to an officer'
InfoPass yesterday and was told 'assigned to an officer and waiting for review'. Asked if NC is cleared and was told 'Yes, that's why it is waiting for an officer's review now.' finally asked if there is a visa # assigned and she said she is not able to tell from the system.

Last edited by a moderator:
I got the same answer from yesterday's Inforpass. Just want to share my story.

PD: 6/2002
EB2 from retro-countries
485 RD: 4/2006
FP: 6/2006 only once
VSC -> TSC: 3/15/2007
LUD: 3/16, 7/10, 7/12, 8/23, 8/24

Called TSC about 4 weeks ago, was told stuck in NC
Called TSC about 2 weeks ago, was told NC cleared, 'waiting to be assigned to an officer'
InfoPass yesterday and was told 'assigned to an officer and waiting for review'. Asked if NC is cleared and was told 'Yes, that's why it is waiting for an officer's review now.'

Thanks for sharing the info with us. Is this mean 'is our's case in staging area??' :confused:

Thanks for sharing the info with us. Is this mean 'is our's case in staging area??' :confused:

I think it may all depend on the availability of visa numbers. We may get approval if the V#s are available or have to wait to Oct. Not a big deal, take it easy and relax...

Laborbadhi,

The fact that you case is waiting for a review means , that a Visa number has been allocated to your case and you should see your approval anytime before Sep 30th.

Regards.

Laborbadhi,

The fact that you case is waiting for a review means , that a Visa number has been allocated to your case and you should see your approval anytime before Sep 30th.

Regards.

Thank you.

If this is true... I'll be a very happy person in the world :p and I'll be owning a treat for you ;)

Just called customer service (I just don't have 50 minutes to wait online to talk to the officier directly so hoped I could get a few answers this way)- got a nice lady who put in a service request on my behalf. I asked her why I did not get 2nd FP notice and she said if USCIS needs FP they will request but don't always need to have them redone (??). She said I would here from someone re the service request within 45days or else call back

Still waiting till then....