Anyone applying for EB5 from Delhi?

Sunny105

Hi I am applying for EB5 from Delhi have done my research on programs and attorneys. If anyone wants to share the info and notes please feel free. I am planning to fly down to US in Mar-Apr to finalise immigration attorney and do necessary paperwork. Cheers,

Hi I am applying for EB5 from Delhi have done my research on programs and attorneys. If anyone wants to share the info and notes please feel free. I am planning to fly down to US in Mar-Apr to finalise immigration attorney and do necessary paperwork. Cheers,
Hi Sunny I was keen to pursue EB5 as an investor and currently on an H1 B visa in US. I wanted to know your valuable inputs, pros and cons that could be useful since you have done the research work in terms of risk factors, any red alerts etc. Thanks. Happy to connect through alternate mediums like email etc.

Hello Everyone,

I am Kamalpreet Kaur, a Due Diligence Officer, who works at EB5 Diligence, a reputed company name in EB5 industry who has independently reviewed over 150+ EB-5 Projects. We have hundreds of success stories to share with. To give you an overview, EB5 Industry is really complex and full of Fraud and lack of transparency from the stakeholders such as NCE, JCE, Developers, Regional centers along with the complex legal documents, making even more difficult to comprehend the repayment terms, exit strategy, escrow release conditions, and complex organization structure which determines whether an EB-5 Investor has senior or subordinate rights over other creditors.

I work on EB-5 Investors' side, perform independent due-diligence process, including site visits, conduct Stakeholders' interview, we go through all the legal documents, and we then Rate the particular EB-5 project in terms of "Immigration Risk" which basically indicates that how risky a particular EB-5 Project is in terms of getting the EB-5 visa. We then also Rate the same EB5 Deal in terms of "Financial Risk" which indicates how sound the Deal's Business Plan is, I critique their Real Estate Valuation Methodology, in-depth study of their Exit strategy, repayment terms, organization structure etc. and then rate them in terms of likelihood of EB5 Investors receiving their money on time.

We prepare a concise 30-40 pages Due Diligence Report that highlights all "Strengths" and Weaknesses" of the particular EB-5 Project and all the issues related to their contract terms, lack of transparency in certain areas, construction status, Job creation, no. of I-526 approvals status, Exemplar status etc. we write the report in plain English & simplify all the EB-5 Project related information so that an EB-5 Investor can easily comprehend the Project terms. I think it is very important to conduct due diligence before an investor decides to invest half a million dollars on a risky Project and considering the increasing no. of Fraud in this industry by Big Developers. If you are interested in applying for EB5 visa or have any specific queries, please feel free to approach me through this forum or can email me:

- Kamalpreet Kaur
kamal@eb5diligence.com
Eb5diligence.com