AnyOne Applied I-140 in Dec2005 from VSC-- Update

Yes it is same for me except the date they received the case. Which category have you filed and where ?
sea05 said:
I have this case status message.Is this the same for everyone ?

"Your I140 IMMIGRANT PETITION FOR ALIEN WORKER was received on December 20, 2005. We mailed you a receipt with information about processing. It is taking between 90 and 485 days for us to process this kind of case. We will mail you a decision as soon as processing is complete".

Labour applied on 8/15 and approved on 11/15.

I-140 dec 20 2005
EB3 in Siant Albans VT

i-140 filed with......

hello guys;

I filed i-140. but my company doesn't want to give all the details of Tax return which lawer requested papers. I got only first page of all years tax return. any one knows this is going to make any problem?. please help me

thanks

Ask your company to sent the papers directly to your lawyer if they do not want to give it to you.
zeifa said:
hello guys;

I filed i-140. but my company doesn't want to give all the details of Tax return which lawer requested papers. I got only first page of all years tax return. any one knows this is going to make any problem?. please help me

thanks

jazzyb said:
Ask your company to sent the papers directly to your lawyer if they do not want to give it to you.

thanks your reply. yes they contact my lawer and asked them to file with that papers (which company provided) if ins asked more details then they will consider to provide. do you think this make any sense?
help me

Rfe

ashrock11 said:
My lawyer applied my I140(EB2) on Dec 23rd to VSC and I got the receipt in one week. No other activity since.

On February 22, 2006, we mailed a notice requesting additional evidence or information in this case. The notice explains in detail what additional material is needed.

I have asked my employer to tell me what it is about?

I 140 RFE has to be replyed in how many days

Ashrock11 am also in same boat,
Got an RFE for I 140 filing for Ability to pay, Guys can any let me know in how many days this has to be responded
i just want to be active in know things as my attorney screwed up in my concurrent filing,.Any more information will highly appreciated.

Hi Guys,
My 140(EB3) got approved yesterday.
I applied on Dec 20'th.Got magic approval mail yesterday after 95 days.

Good luck to everyone

Congrats........

when was your last LUD?
what si exat RD/ND?
what is the PD?

Please let me know

sea05 said:
Hi Guys,
My 140(EB3) got approved yesterday.
I applied on Dec 20'th.Got magic approval mail yesterday after 95 days.

Good luck to everyone

Labor applied 8/15/2005 and approved 11/15/2005

140 Details:

Applied Date 12/20/2005
Receipt date 12/27/2005
Approved/LUD 03/27/2006

485 ?

I can't apply

I submitted my I-140 online on Dec. 5, 2005. and received a receipt within 2 weeks. My last LUD is Dec. 16, 2005. Since then no activity (has gone into a long sleep like the bears during the winter).

Finally got information from lawyer about my RFE:

W2 for year 2005 and company's financial statements for the year 2005.

Is this very common?

Thanks

Last edited by a moderator:
140 Approved

I've been a frequent reader of these posts and have been waiting impatiently for some good news on 140 approvals. Didn't think I would be the one writing this.

My 140 was approved today. I applied concurrently for 140/1485/EAD/AP EB2 aat VSC on Dec 10th...so it took just over 4 months to get approved.

My company is an established company so we didn't have any problems with company documents like I've been reading on other posts.

I had an LUD change couple times in early February, March and lately on 4/6 and 4/8(Saturday) and then today I got the approval email.

I am in the "other countries" category so I'm not sure if that had anything to do with it. I think that only indicates if there is a visa number available.

I'll probably be browsing the 485 forum now.

freebird901 said:
I've been a frequent reader of these posts and have been waiting impatiently for some good news on 140 approvals. Didn't think I would be the one writing this.

My 140 was approved today. I applied concurrently for 140/1485/EAD/AP EB2 aat VSC on Dec 10th...so it took just over 4 months to get approved.

My company is an established company so we didn't have any problems with company documents like I've been reading on other posts.

I had an LUD change couple times in early February, March and lately on 4/6 and 4/8(Saturday) and then today I got the approval email.

I am in the "other countries" category so I'm not sure if that had anything to do with it. I think that only indicates if there is a visa number available.

I'll probably be browsing the 485 forum now.

Congrats!! Approval in 4 Months is reasonable time!

Enjoy!