Anyone applied for passport in NYC using regular processing

baraider

Registered Users (C)
I'm trying to see when I will receive my passport and card. Most timeline I see here is for people applied using expedited processing.
Would be interested to see anyone applied in NYC within the last month.

passport in nyc

I'm trying to see when I will receive my passport and card. Most timeline I see here is for people applied using expedited processing.
Would be interested to see anyone applied in NYC within the last month.

check my timeline. i applied using regular processing.:cool::cool:

That's insane. You got it within 10 days and I haven't received anything since 5/19 so it's more than 2 weeks.

Dude in April they were processing fast, but as they came close to June 1 dead line, they were taking a month. I got mine yesterday exactly in a month. I hope you include your email address on application, so when you check your status on line, your email address will be there, enter your email address again in the line below your email address and sent it, as soon as they start working on your application, you will get a email, and when they are done you will get another email with USPS tracking number stating that they mail it, I hope this helps.

Actually, most of the applications sent in Dec/Jan were processed within a couple of weeks. Due to the June 1 deadline and some contract issues, from late Feb the normal processing time has gone up from two weeks to four weeks (though I saw a few that were processed within 10 days that I don’t understand). Nowadays, the usual processing time is about four/five weeks. Hope this helps.

Got an email this morning that my passport has been shipped on 6/9/09 via usps priority. Looks like I will receive it in a day or two.

Checked my mail at 3PM and got the passport book, passport card, the original nat cert back in one envelop. it's mailed back using priority from NYC local passport office in downtown.
In all, it took 3 weeks for regular processing. Not too bad.

Dude in April they were processing fast, but as they came close to June 1 dead line, they were taking a month. I got mine yesterday exactly in a month. I hope you include your email address on application, so when you check your status on line, your email address will be there, enter your email address again in the line below your email address and sent it, as soon as they start working on your application, you will get a email, and when they are done you will get another email with USPS tracking number stating that they mail it, I hope this helps.

SAM33, did your online passport status also update at the same time when you received email?

Thanks