Anyone applied for EAD on or after 12/24/02

cannus...
i had exactly the same fedex message except it was dated Jan 3.

has your cheque been cashed?

amusk,
did you send it by fedex/..and did it get rerouted to Williston instead of going to ST Albans?

Originally posted by INSfiles
cannus...
i had exactly the same fedex message except it was dated Jan 3.

has your cheque been cashed?

No not yet. Neither cahsed or received recipt notice.

Actually , i called this morning to bank to find ,abt the cashire cheque.They said, "NOT YET CASHED"

I also asked abt another cheque , which I sent some time in Aug 20,2002 for my spouse EAD. They said it cashed on SEP 4 ,2002.But very next day we received here EAD Card in mail.
So i really dont know how INS will work on these cases ? Any clues?

canus_immi
i have no clue how the INS will work..they appear to follow their own agenda without any consistency...so let's just hope for the best!!

INSfiles,

I sent it by USPS, it was delivered at 1:38 pm on January 09, 2003 in SAINT ALBANS, VT 05479.

Originally posted by amusk
INSfiles,

I sent it by USPS, it was delivered at 1:38 pm on January 09, 2003 in SAINT ALBANS, VT 05479.

if you send it by FED-EX you can understand easily ,but they are re-directing to willison VT from ST-Albans VT.But the delivery locationb is showing as ST-Albans VT

Could anyone give an idea of how long it took to get your RD's, ND's to you after INS picking up your delivery of 485 package!
thanks a ton.

it is taking appox 15 days to get reciepts

I was worried too about the reciepts and checks cashed

I had mailed EAD renewal and AP documents on 12/21/2002 and got the reciepts today as well as checks cashed today .( The reciepts shows the date of 1/7/03 ) .

Thanks nishu. So, I should get my receipts in the next couple of days, as INS picked them up on the 24th dec.

finally see that my ead renewal cheque has been cashed...ead renewal sent on jan 2, received by INS on jan 3 !!..no receipt yet!!

Last edited by a moderator:
INSFiles,
I am in next in the list . mailed on 4th received on 6'th BY INS . Another thing ur case is routed to Willison and mine also routed to Willison .So I need not worry now.

Thanks for sharing

Please post here once u receive ur EAC#

INSfiles,

Based on ur information I called Bank, they said my check is cashed. Waiting for RCPT#.Hope I will receive it by friday.

Good luck

canus_immi

I got my ead renewal receipt today!!

details as follows:

RD: 01/03/2003
ND: 01/09/2003

EAC 03-076-xxxxx

cheque cashed Jan 15, 2003
Fedex date Jan 02, 2003

Last edited by a moderator:
About FedEx re-routing:
This is what I got from FedEx
They are delivering INS letters to FedEx facilities and it will be picked up.
I applied for EAD renewal on 1/2/3, and letter landed in FedEx facility. But got receipt # from INS( over telephone).

So, the letters are reaching INS.. so relax.
INS is taking some time to start working on it. .. so also relax.
It is taking more time for all approvals .. so relax
Apply ASAP ..and relax

So friends :
start early and reach safely on "InterState-INS."

INSFiles,

I got my receipt today my RD and ND are same as urs.

EAC-03-076-5XXXXX But mine first time EAD .let see how much time it will take to approve.

Thx